278?1253665060
The Chronic Pain Couch User Group
Methadone & UDS
About This Group:

This is a great site for anyone suffering from Chronic Pain or has a Family member or Friend who suffers. A place where you can read up on the latest information on chronic pain, tell your story, post any information you'd like to relay, or just come to simply sit for a while. Chronic Pain as we all know can be debilitating and relentless. It is not prejudice in any way, shape, or form. It can strike without warning and stay for life. The Chronic Pain Couch is a place designed for your comfort, and please note.. You don't have to suffer from chronic Pain to be a part of this community, we offer a variety of other topics as well. I truly hope that you will come and join us. And remember, there is never a need to worry whether or not your post is heard, we always hear and respond...... We are always here for you. Together We CAN Make A Difference in each others lives and how we manage to cope with our pain from day to day! Warmest regards, Mollyrae, founder of The Chronic Pain Couch.

Founded by Mollyrae on September 22, 2009
746 members

Methadone & UDS

I know this is not an exact science, but I would like some advice. If someone took 30 of the 5mg tablets on June 2, 3, & 4th and has a possible UDS on the 18th of July which means it has been right at 6 weeks or 44 days, will the Methadone show up in the UDS? or if you took some how long was it before your UDS was clean?
Tags: methadone
Emily_MHModerator commented on Why You Might Have A ...
Cathiecats commented on Why You Might Have A ...
nursegirl6572 commented on Embarrassing, but i n...