My Soma 350's
My Soma 350mg don't seem to do anything anymore, has anyone ever taken two of them, or is that too much?
hello aheart and i think maybe doubling it could be too much. It could also contribute to more quickly building tolerance. But i think someone else will be more knowledgable so see what they say!  If it is not time release maybe you could break it in half??That might be better than doubling it?? I always wonder just how consistent the amount in each pill is---sometimes feels like there is nothing in the pill to me too! Good luck and keep inhaling/relax and inhaling/refresh aheart.   omhome
HA!   let's make that inhale/refresh   exhale/relax     the earlier instruction would hyperventilate you.   om
  Yea!  I always find that it better to work with tolerance by staying away from the Soma for awhile, then when you want to use them again, they work better again. Thank you for reminding me to breath, I am guilty of getting out of the habit and that can be relaxing as any pill. Be well my friend! I use visualization to relax too, going to my "happy place"
I take Soma 350 but they give me a real "drunk" feeling so I only take them at night to help relax enough to help the other medications help work so I can wake up not so stiff.  But the reason I tell you this is because I am prescribe 3 per day and my doctor told me that if I take two at night that it is ok as long as I don't go up any higher due to complications with breathing and the other meds that I take.  But I do take two and go straight to bed, read, watch TV, cruise the net because within 15minutes I start feeling the effects of them.  But they are the only ones that work for me and I have tried several different ones.  So I get my "rice socks" take my Soma and hit the sack for the night, I get a good 2-3 hours of sleep before I wake up and it is over then I struggle but never take anymore at night or during the day.  But I would suggest talking to your doctor.  I have taken them for years and I am 5ft8in and 200lbs so body weight might have something to do with it.  the breathing and other modailities help as well.  what OM is trying to teach us seems to work a lot during the dy to keep my muscles and my spirit calm.

Hope this helps a bit...  Sorry so late to post:)
hey have you tried cyclobenzaprine or backlofen---both muscle relaxers (plus) and i prefer either to soma as i am mnot so groggy or "drunk" feeling. Ask your doc.  om
ok you two---i will share another trick or two pretty soon at the class threads and maybe someone could copy and paste at pain management place.            
  remember--the more you practice (especially during calm or normal times) the deeper will be your experience of inner quietude. Imagine the adventure! What you are experiencing now is just the very beginning---and already you realize the possibilities. No kidding. This is why people go to silence retreats---meditation camps---The BEACH!!---etc. HA!    omhome
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
drifter0213 commented on 0213
10356 commented on 0213
10356 commented on 0213