278?1253665060
The Chronic Pain Couch User Group
Neck pain and little to no sleep
About This Group:

This is a great site for anyone suffering from Chronic Pain or has a Family member or Friend who suffers. A place where you can read up on the latest information on chronic pain, tell your story, post any information you'd like to relay, or just come to simply sit for a while. Chronic Pain as we all know can be debilitating and relentless. It is not prejudice in any way, shape, or form. It can strike without warning and stay for life. The Chronic Pain Couch is a place designed for your comfort, and please note.. You don't have to suffer from chronic Pain to be a part of this community, we offer a variety of other topics as well. I truly hope that you will come and join us. And remember, there is never a need to worry whether or not your post is heard, we always hear and respond...... We are always here for you. Together We CAN Make A Difference in each others lives and how we manage to cope with our pain from day to day! Warmest regards, Mollyrae, founder of The Chronic Pain Couch.

Founded by Mollyrae on September 22, 2009
747 members

Neck pain and little to no sleep

Am I different or just in to much pain! I can't sleep any more and it is affecting my life and my job! It will be the beginning of the end for my career as 3 surgery's on my neck and now DX'd with MS so life is a bit of a problem for me and I have little to no help, only 3000 mg of Vicodin a day and injections every 6 to 8 weeks in the neck! I get meds for head aches and ther list goes on and on. Sorry just venting!!  
1 Comment
I am sorry.
specialmom, and nursegirl6572 commented on nursegirl6572's status
specialmom Little League Opening Day!... Comment
nursegirl6572 HAAPY EASTER to my MH famil... Comment