Need just about anything
I have been to probably 8 different doctors in the last 10 years about my pain and mental health.

They have not found anything wrong other than my depression and put me on antidepressants.

Tried most antidepressants, currently on Wellbutrin and not seeing much of a change.

Had a gastric bypass 10 years ago and didnt do my follow ups.

In last YEAR I have gained 40 pounds.

I will be 40 this March,

I was living with my bf and his parents for a year and had little access to food and since moving into our own place I have food readily available and I know I'm using it as a drug but cant control myself. I also do not exercise because of the chronic pain in all my muscles. The doctors cannot find a reason for this and therefore dismiss it. I also have a huge fatigue problem. When I was 300 lbs 10 years ago things weren't this bad. I lost my job 4 yrs ago and havent been able to hold one since and am stuck depending on a man for support. Again, the drs think nothings wrong, its just depression. The pain and fatigue has progressed as the yrs have gone by.

I of course have no money of my own for a doctor and my bf will only pay for the low income clinic, which has a nurse practitioner who if it cant be found in a blood test...it cant be found... all they do there is blood tests.

I have been diagnosed with anemia and am on iron.

I need to see a specialist, I believe I could have fibro  but can't afford a specialist who believes in it.  Im at the point of just trying to get by until my life ends.

I dont get out but on the weekends with the bf and I dont have friends and my family was never really around. He's all I have.

The bf stopped drinking and the relationship got better but because hes having problems at his work with a coworker trying to get him fired, hes stressed which is making me stressed and now hes slowly drinking again. I cant go through that again.

That's where I am at now, waiting to die. I really dont have much hope.
yes,your problem requires well-informed person to guide you.Your positive point is your boy friend. Rapport between you may to reduce intercity of your situation. Some one from our group will advise you,I hope.
good god Heart (and i say HEART because i can feel that heart beating as i read your post)--anyway---good god woman see if you can plug into those Very Powerful Texas survival "instincts" and decide to effing stay alive for a little longer. I've had to do that (mainly for my daughters) and when i finally figured out what to do and how to do it----hello thanksgiving---Yes  Thank you ME for just trusting a tiny tiny bit. Practicing just a little (until i saw the huge value of it).  and that is what i am hoping to share at this forum.
      I need some help doing it Heart---jump right in when ya can.  OK??   omhome
well where are you Heart? How are ya?  Omhome
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
specialmom School starts next week aft... Comment
specialmom commented on photo
Dee1956 commented on photo