278?1253665060
The Chronic Pain Couch User Group
New Research for neuropathic pain
About This Group:

This is a great site for anyone suffering from Chronic Pain or has a Family member or Friend who suffers. A place where you can tell your story, find others with similar conditions or pain, help someone in need, read up on the latest Chronic Pain treatments or simply sit for a while. Chronic Pain as we all know can be debilitating and relentless. It is not prejudice in any way, shape, or form. It can strike without warning and stay for life. The Chronic Pain Couch is a place designed for your comfort, and please note.. You don't have to suffer from chronic Pain to be a part of this community, we offer a variety of other topics as well. I truly hope that you will come and join us. And remember, there is never a need to worry whether or not your post has been read, a member or myself (Molly) are generally available to read and respond to all posts that come our way...... We are always here for you. Together We CAN Make A Difference in each others lives and how we manage day to day in coping with our relentless pain. Warmest regards, Mollyrae, founder of The Chronic Pain Couch.

Founded by Mollyrae on September 22, 2009
766 members

New Research for neuropathic pain

New research for neuropathic pain. This video interview with Dr. Allan Basbaum discusses the possibility of replacing damaged Gabba cells with new functioning ones, thus virtually eliminating neuropathic pain. This video also provides a good explanation of the different types of pain: acute/chronic/inflammatory/ and neuropathic as well as Trigeminal Neuralgia.
Hopeful and informative.

http://www.facingfacialpain.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=102&Itemid=95
mychronicbackpain commented on Why You Might Have A ...
1 hr ago
deadgamegrrl my back yard has been flood... Comment
Mollyrae commented on Why You Might Have A ...