Pain! please help me!
Hi I am 19 years old and i began having sex 6 months ago. I have had many problems in the past year and in particular this month. I've been fatigued all year and i have no idea why. Also I was having severe lower back pain with the fatigue. On February 11 the pain got excruciating in my lower back and I came down with a rising fever of 101. I went to the ER and they did a UA and found out it was a UTI. They also did a pelvic exam which was extremely painful and told me my cervix was very inflamed. They treated me for PID and a UTI with oral antibiotics and tested me for STD's (test came out negative). After finishing treatment i went to my primary care doctor who gave me muscle relaxers and something to relieve the inflammation. I also got blood tests that all came back negative.  After all of this i still have a low grade fever and back pain and i also have pain during sex and when inserting a tampon, and the fatigue is still there too.

Help me figure out what is causing all this pain please!
talk to female members of your family----aunt--g'ma--mom--sis----and i know touchy subject but just open up that discussion if you can.  Women's clinics---women doctors---get my drift!  Men ---me----have no knowledge of this to share with you so go for the goddesses.
     Keep researching and reaching out is all i know to offer hon---so sorry for your pain--   omhome
You should go back to your Personal Doctor and tell them you are still having pain....A PID and a UTI can take some time to heal up and can spread and cause pain....This I am sure you can understand, is nothing to fool around with as it may cause problems with fertility at a later date.

Good luck and let us know how you are doing....

M
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Chefs Tired of hurting. Tired of ... Comment
Jul 29
specialmom commented on Saw the babies again ...
Jul 27
ChitChatNine commented on ChitChatNine's status
Jul 15