Pain! please help me!
Hi I am 19 years old and i began having sex 6 months ago. I have had many problems in the past year and in particular this month. I've been fatigued all year and i have no idea why. Also I was having severe lower back pain with the fatigue. On February 11 the pain got excruciating in my lower back and I came down with a rising fever of 101. I went to the ER and they did a UA and found out it was a UTI. They also did a pelvic exam which was extremely painful and told me my cervix was very inflamed. They treated me for PID and a UTI with oral antibiotics and tested me for STD's (test came out negative). After finishing treatment i went to my primary care doctor who gave me muscle relaxers and something to relieve the inflammation. I also got blood tests that all came back negative.  After all of this i still have a low grade fever and back pain and i also have pain during sex and when inserting a tampon, and the fatigue is still there too.

Help me figure out what is causing all this pain please!
talk to female members of your family----aunt--g'ma--mom--sis----and i know touchy subject but just open up that discussion if you can.  Women's clinics---women doctors---get my drift!  Men ---me----have no knowledge of this to share with you so go for the goddesses.
     Keep researching and reaching out is all i know to offer hon---so sorry for your pain--   omhome
You should go back to your Personal Doctor and tell them you are still having pain....A PID and a UTI can take some time to heal up and can spread and cause pain....This I am sure you can understand, is nothing to fool around with as it may cause problems with fertility at a later date.

Good luck and let us know how you are doing....

M
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
mkh9 commented on Londres70's status
melissa281977 commented on Why You Might Have A ...
Apr 29
drifter0213 commented on advanced niTD
Apr 28