278?1253665060
The Chronic Pain Couch User Group
Pain! please help me!
About This Group:

This is a great site for anyone suffering from Chronic Pain or has a Family member or Friend who suffers. A place where you can tell your story, find others with similar conditions or pain, help someone in need, read up on the latest Chronic Pain treatments or simply sit for a while. Chronic Pain as we all know can be debilitating and relentless. It is not prejudice in any way, shape, or form. It can strike without warning and stay for life. The Chronic Pain Couch is a place designed for your comfort, and please note.. You don't have to suffer from chronic Pain to be a part of this community, we offer a variety of other topics as well. I truly hope that you will come and join us. And remember, there is never a need to worry whether or not your post has been read, a member or myself (Molly) are generally available to read and respond to all posts that come our way...... We are always here for you. Together We CAN Make A Difference in each others lives and how we manage day to day in coping with our relentless pain. Warmest regards, Mollyrae, founder of The Chronic Pain Couch.

Founded by Mollyrae on September 22, 2009
768 members

Pain! please help me!

Hi I am 19 years old and i began having sex 6 months ago. I have had many problems in the past year and in particular this month. I've been fatigued all year and i have no idea why. Also I was having severe lower back pain with the fatigue. On February 11 the pain got excruciating in my lower back and I came down with a rising fever of 101. I went to the ER and they did a UA and found out it was a UTI. They also did a pelvic exam which was extremely painful and told me my cervix was very inflamed. They treated me for PID and a UTI with oral antibiotics and tested me for STD's (test came out negative). After finishing treatment i went to my primary care doctor who gave me muscle relaxers and something to relieve the inflammation. I also got blood tests that all came back negative.  After all of this i still have a low grade fever and back pain and i also have pain during sex and when inserting a tampon, and the fatigue is still there too.

Help me figure out what is causing all this pain please!
talk to female members of your family----aunt--g'ma--mom--sis----and i know touchy subject but just open up that discussion if you can.  Women's clinics---women doctors---get my drift!  Men ---me----have no knowledge of this to share with you so go for the goddesses.
     Keep researching and reaching out is all i know to offer hon---so sorry for your pain--   omhome
You should go back to your Personal Doctor and tell them you are still having pain....A PID and a UTI can take some time to heal up and can spread and cause pain....This I am sure you can understand, is nothing to fool around with as it may cause problems with fertility at a later date.

Good luck and let us know how you are doing....

M
Kikster24 commented on Why You Might Have A ...
breezytoo Pneumonia/Sepis/Hosp stay Comment
nursegirl6572 commented on JGF25's status