278?1253665060
The Chronic Pain Couch User Group
Parasthesia.-feelin of tightness of feet.
About This Group:

This is a great site for anyone suffering from Chronic Pain or has a Family member or Friend who suffers. A place where you can tell your story, find others with similar conditions or pain, help someone in need, read up on the latest Chronic Pain treatments or simply sit for a while. Chronic Pain as we all know can be debilitating and relentless. It is not prejudice in any way, shape, or form. It can strike without warning and stay for life. The Chronic Pain Couch is a place designed for your comfort, and please note.. You don't have to suffer from chronic Pain to be a part of this community, we offer a variety of other topics as well. I truly hope that you will come and join us. And remember, there is never a need to worry whether or not your post has been read, a member or myself (Molly) are generally available to read and respond to all posts that come our way...... We are always here for you. Together We CAN Make A Difference in each others lives and how we manage day to day in coping with our relentless pain. Warmest regards, Mollyrae, founder of The Chronic Pain Couch.

Founded by Mollyrae on September 22, 2009
768 members

I am suffering from parastesia- feeling of tightness in my feet. There is no pain only sensation of tightness.Pain relieving agent does not have any effect on the sensations. Lidocaine may have some temporary effect. Any member have such symptoms?I am hypothyroidic . There are number of reasons for this condition. It is almost untreatable though few drugs are suggested. This is not incapacitating symptom.Any feedback will be appreciated.
hey dalubaba---can you walk on them when that feeling is there?  When mine do that i try and hold and squeeze on them and stretch them where it helps and massage. Even one of those powerful hand held massagers. Not the weaker ones--ones for muscles and cramps and not ones for sex!!  Omhome
Yes squeezing and stretching is good will do it regularly. Thanks.
Kikster24 commented on Why You Might Have A ...
18 mins ago
breezytoo Pneumonia/Sepis/Hosp stay Comment
nursegirl6572 commented on JGF25's status