278?1253665060
The Chronic Pain Couch User Group
Please Please help ..
About This Group:

This is a great site for anyone suffering from Chronic Pain or has a Family member or Friend who suffers. A place where you can read up on the latest information on chronic pain, tell your story, post any information you'd like to relay, or just come to simply sit for a while. Chronic Pain as we all know can be debilitating and relentless. It is not prejudice in any way, shape, or form. It can strike without warning and stay for life. The Chronic Pain Couch is a place designed for your comfort, and please note.. You don't have to suffer from chronic Pain to be a part of this community, we offer a variety of other topics as well. I truly hope that you will come and join us. And remember, there is never a need to worry whether or not your post is heard, we always hear and respond...... We are always here for you. Together We CAN Make A Difference in each others lives and how we manage to cope with our pain from day to day! Warmest regards, Mollyrae, founder of The Chronic Pain Couch.

Founded by Mollyrae on September 22, 2009
746 members

Please Please help ..

Hi, i have been dealing with for about 7 months now this excruciating non stop pelvic pain. It is so bad that i have lost my job and had to quit school.. I have been back and fourth to all types of doctors and been in and out of the ER. I have had blood tests, CT scan, ultra sounds and pelvic exams. All have come back normal but the pelvic exam. I have been miss- diagnosed with UTI's and yeast infections. I have had drs tell me i have endometreosis, PCOS,  CONSTIPATION..(which i don't have because i clean myself out weekly) We cant seem to figure out what is wrong. I am on BC and do have unprotected sex. The past week and a half i have been dealing with something new. I have had very light spotting DAILY. But only a little to where u can almost not see it if you werent looking. I will be laying in bed and i feel as if i could be having contractions. it is EXCRUCIATING. This has been happening daily for over a week and i am NOT pregnant. What could this be? Please help.. need relief and ANSWERS.
Thank you..
1 Comment
  Hi welcome to the forum. Why don't you believe your Dr. when he tells you you have endometiosis?? My sister had this years ago and it was very painful but once she had the surgery she had her life back and no ill effects. Surgery should not be taken lightly but if he is correct in his diagnosis then you can do something about it. Until you and your gyno rule this out as a possible answer to your problem, you should take him seriously; Good Luck to you
Cathiecats commented on Why You Might Have A ...
4 mins ago
nursegirl6572 commented on Embarrassing, but i n...
42 mins ago
breezytoo I'm okay, just had a scare. Comment