Please Please help ..
Hi, i have been dealing with for about 7 months now this excruciating non stop pelvic pain. It is so bad that i have lost my job and had to quit school.. I have been back and fourth to all types of doctors and been in and out of the ER. I have had blood tests, CT scan, ultra sounds and pelvic exams. All have come back normal but the pelvic exam. I have been miss- diagnosed with UTI's and yeast infections. I have had drs tell me i have endometreosis, PCOS,  CONSTIPATION..(which i don't have because i clean myself out weekly) We cant seem to figure out what is wrong. I am on BC and do have unprotected sex. The past week and a half i have been dealing with something new. I have had very light spotting DAILY. But only a little to where u can almost not see it if you werent looking. I will be laying in bed and i feel as if i could be having contractions. it is EXCRUCIATING. This has been happening daily for over a week and i am NOT pregnant. What could this be? Please help.. need relief and ANSWERS.
Thank you..
  Hi welcome to the forum. Why don't you believe your Dr. when he tells you you have endometiosis?? My sister had this years ago and it was very painful but once she had the surgery she had her life back and no ill effects. Surgery should not be taken lightly but if he is correct in his diagnosis then you can do something about it. Until you and your gyno rule this out as a possible answer to your problem, you should take him seriously; Good Luck to you
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
LiliaMC is devastated by last night... Comment
May 25
LiliaMC commented on Clifford47's status
May 24
specialmom commented on MH Community Mgr's status
May 23