Problem posting
I seem to be having a problem posting. When I try to make a general comment to 'all' I do my post and afterwards it sends me to another screen. Today I posted some memories about the holidays and it did not take. Getting tired of seeing my postings twice, feel embarrassed when I see this because I don't know what I am doing wrong. Losing interest in problems with this web site. Needs correction or direction.
Appreciate all the comments here but feel like I am making a fool out of myself when I see my comment posted twice and apologize for this. Please advise, thank you.
hey---i'm having the "lost the post" thing happen too and it *****--i've started writing stuff in a notebook and then when done copy it to a post and then i have a copy in case(the longer stuff  --not just a comment or two.) AND give up the embarrassment because everybody has it happen. Really madman i want you to stay here and love reading your posts---and if there is a problem well we will deal with it. Not quite like dealing with severe pain!!!
     I barely do anything on  the computer---just not part of what i grew up with---just read that handwriting will be a thing of the past soon---!!!!---- hang with us (me at least) madman--=we don't give a pooh about any double posts or some such----omhome
anybody else having trouble especially trying to contact mh in real time???  om
Let's try posting again. I have posted this to All and that seems to be the start of my problems. From there it takes me into another screen where questions are asked and what I posted is blank, so let's see what happens with this post.
omhome, I appreciate your enthusiasm in keeping me on board. I can stay on board id these postings get posted so we will see what happens.
Postings taken. I have a story about Christmas that was not posted and don't want to go through those memories again but maybe when I feel better later.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Sonyaxo commented on MY cuz
Dec 05
drifter0213 commented on MY cuz
Dec 04
Derekcarter commented on Derealization and Dep...
Nov 30