278?1253665060
The Chronic Pain Couch User Group
Problem posting
About This Group:

This is a great site for anyone suffering from Chronic Pain or has a Family member or Friend who suffers. A place where you can tell your story, find others with similar conditions or pain, help someone in need, read up on the latest Chronic Pain treatments or simply sit for a while. Chronic Pain as we all know can be debilitating and relentless. It is not prejudice in any way, shape, or form. It can strike without warning and stay for life. The Chronic Pain Couch is a place designed for your comfort, and please note.. You don't have to suffer from chronic Pain to be a part of this community, we offer a variety of other topics as well. I truly hope that you will come and join us. And remember, there is never a need to worry whether or not your post has been read, a member or myself (Molly) are generally available to read and respond to all posts that come our way...... We are always here for you. Together We CAN Make A Difference in each others lives and how we manage day to day in coping with our relentless pain. Warmest regards, Mollyrae, founder of The Chronic Pain Couch.

Founded by Mollyrae on September 22, 2009
764 members

Problem posting

I seem to be having a problem posting. When I try to make a general comment to 'all' I do my post and afterwards it sends me to another screen. Today I posted some memories about the holidays and it did not take. Getting tired of seeing my postings twice, feel embarrassed when I see this because I don't know what I am doing wrong. Losing interest in problems with this web site. Needs correction or direction.
Appreciate all the comments here but feel like I am making a fool out of myself when I see my comment posted twice and apologize for this. Please advise, thank you.
hey---i'm having the "lost the post" thing happen too and it *****--i've started writing stuff in a notebook and then when done copy it to a post and then i have a copy in case(the longer stuff  --not just a comment or two.) AND give up the embarrassment because everybody has it happen. Really madman i want you to stay here and love reading your posts---and if there is a problem well we will deal with it. Not quite like dealing with severe pain!!!
     I barely do anything on  the computer---just not part of what i grew up with---just read that handwriting will be a thing of the past soon---!!!!---- hang with us (me at least) madman--=we don't give a pooh about any double posts or some such----omhome
anybody else having trouble especially trying to contact mh in real time???  om
Let's try posting again. I have posted this to All and that seems to be the start of my problems. From there it takes me into another screen where questions are asked and what I posted is blank, so let's see what happens with this post.
omhome, I appreciate your enthusiasm in keeping me on board. I can stay on board id these postings get posted so we will see what happens.
Postings taken. I have a story about Christmas that was not posted and don't want to go through those memories again but maybe when I feel better later.
againnot commented on untoward
drifter0213 commented on my love
philnoir surviving a difficult time Comment