Aa
A
A
Close
3112530_tn?1434035633
Problem posting
I seem to be having a problem posting. When I try to make a general comment to 'all' I do my post and afterwards it sends me to another screen. Today I posted some memories about the holidays and it did not take. Getting tired of seeing my postings twice, feel embarrassed when I see this because I don't know what I am doing wrong. Losing interest in problems with this web site. Needs correction or direction.
Appreciate all the comments here but feel like I am making a fool out of myself when I see my comment posted twice and apologize for this. Please advise, thank you.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
hey---i'm having the "lost the post" thing happen too and it *****--i've started writing stuff in a notebook and then when done copy it to a post and then i have a copy in case(the longer stuff  --not just a comment or two.) AND give up the embarrassment because everybody has it happen. Really madman i want you to stay here and love reading your posts---and if there is a problem well we will deal with it. Not quite like dealing with severe pain!!!
     I barely do anything on  the computer---just not part of what i grew up with---just read that handwriting will be a thing of the past soon---!!!!---- hang with us (me at least) madman--=we don't give a pooh about any double posts or some such----omhome
Discussion is closed
Cancel
anybody else having trouble especially trying to contact mh in real time???  om
Discussion is closed
Cancel
3112530_tn?1434035633
Let's try posting again. I have posted this to All and that seems to be the start of my problems. From there it takes me into another screen where questions are asked and what I posted is blank, so let's see what happens with this post.
omhome, I appreciate your enthusiasm in keeping me on board. I can stay on board id these postings get posted so we will see what happens.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
3112530_tn?1434035633
Postings taken. I have a story about Christmas that was not posted and don't want to go through those memories again but maybe when I feel better later.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
Irmill68 Tired of living in pain and... Comment
16 hrs ago
Blank
Irmill68 joined this group
Welcome them!
16 hrs ago
Blank
remar commented on dominosarah's status