278?1253665060
The Chronic Pain Couch User Group
Recalling, Remembering with Hakini MUdra
About This Group:

This is a great site for anyone suffering from Chronic Pain or has a Family member or Friend who suffers. A place where you can tell your story, find others with similar conditions or pain, help someone in need, read up on the latest Chronic Pain treatments or simply sit for a while. Chronic Pain as we all know can be debilitating and relentless. It is not prejudice in any way, shape, or form. It can strike without warning and stay for life. The Chronic Pain Couch is a place designed for your comfort, and please note.. You don't have to suffer from chronic Pain to be a part of this community, we offer a variety of other topics as well. I truly hope that you will come and join us. And remember, there is never a need to worry whether or not your post has been read, a member or myself (Molly) are generally available to read and respond to all posts that come our way...... We are always here for you. Together We CAN Make A Difference in each others lives and how we manage day to day in coping with our relentless pain. Warmest regards, Mollyrae, founder of The Chronic Pain Couch.

Founded by Mollyrae on September 22, 2009
766 members

Once a file of medical records of my wife was lost in the hospital. I went three times to inquire about the file. I was desperate. I remembered our Reiki teacher telling us use Reiki even in ordinary problems.So draw Reiki symbols mentally and went to hospital. There was a new Team in ICU. So I asked few hospital's staff members, telling them that file was kept in a particular type of bag. immediately one of the staff member said yes, I have seen this beg in the next cubicle. It was a great relief. while anlysing this incident, I came to conclusion that while mentally drawing  Reiki symbols, I change stance of my mind. It changes its mode from anxiety of finding to search a thing. This change of mode may be the reason of handling or remembering the lost things. Similarly HAkiNI mudra can change the mode of mind and remind you forgotten things. I must have used Reiki hundreds of time for searching my misplaced things.Just miracle. Do Try Hakini Mudra and give feed back.
Hi dalubaba:   yes you can actually feel that shift---that switch from mostly left-brain anxious searching mode to more right brain calmative activity .This mudra helps balance left and right brain functions. Yoga helps achieve this union----this unity----this balance.   om
Yes trying hakini mudra desperately.I understand it has connection two third eye as we do khechari mudra simultaneously.(touching the roof of the mough with tongue)To review our new steps.
Breathing,
cold shower
embracing warm towel,
super brain yoga (Squatting exercise)
Hakinni Mudra

QED
for khechari mudra we are to begin lengthening the tongue by pulling on it and cutting---a little at a time---at its' base until it is long enough to reach back and up and close the "hole" at back of throat! No kidding.  Rarely done today and certainly not by novices.

Omhome
We can do only simple mudre touching front middle and near the buccal cavity. cutting down cartilage is not practicale for us. I do not think even Sanyasi staying in Ashrams do it.Simple mudra may give some benefit. While dropping back, it does give relaxation.
i have seen it one time in my life and the guy could not even levitate (one of the first things you learn) or do simple astral travel. I tell ya dalubaba----the yogis these days!
om
My interest in yoga is just pass time and use it as a preventive therapy in stead of curative therapy. If curative therapy is available in allopathy, it will be my first choice.The internet does help to certain extent.
I have received a comment from a senior member, Caregiver on Khechari mudra. I am pasting as under.

Roof of the mouth
Sent by caregiver222 16 hours
On the roof of the mouth is a vestigal organ. It is in the little lump you feel with your tongue. It produces a polypeptide, which is a signaling substance, when stimulated. I noted you mentioned this in one of your exercises.

It means we may get some advantage with ordinary khechari Mudra.
In the last 3 days I have received 4 boxes of flowers and trees and have not had time to explore Mudra.  Sunday was still snow and rain with cold and then on Monday the temps raised 30 degrees and the sun is warm and the ground is melting....I will be planting my flowers this weekend
but am trying to bring this subject back to the top of the list so I can remember my promise to myself to look up this subject.....

M
I just uploaded 10 photos of Hand Mudras to my Profile/Pictures area on my Home Page...I made them Public so anyone can view them.....Hope you can view them with ease....

M
I have commented on all mudras. I had to repeat the comment as I did not click send comment. This is just for you info.
nursegirl6572 commented on Trying not to panic
Mollyrae commented on Why You Might Have A ...
Jul 25
Kikster24 commented on Why You Might Have A ...
Jul 24