278?1253665060
The Chronic Pain Couch User Group
Repeating empowering vow
About This Group:

This is a great site for anyone suffering from Chronic Pain or has a Family member or Friend who suffers. A place where you can tell your story, find others with similar conditions or pain, help someone in need, read up on the latest Chronic Pain treatments or simply sit for a while. Chronic Pain as we all know can be debilitating and relentless. It is not prejudice in any way, shape, or form. It can strike without warning and stay for life. The Chronic Pain Couch is a place designed for your comfort, and please note.. You don't have to suffer from chronic Pain to be a part of this community, we offer a variety of other topics as well. I truly hope that you will come and join us. And remember, there is never a need to worry whether or not your post has been read, a member or myself (Molly) are generally available to read and respond to all posts that come our way...... We are always here for you. Together We CAN Make A Difference in each others lives and how we manage day to day in coping with our relentless pain. Warmest regards, Mollyrae, founder of The Chronic Pain Couch.

Founded by Mollyrae on September 22, 2009
788 members

Repeating empowering vow

Repeating empowering affirmation every day is one of the methods to remain healthy and pain free.
1  I am healthy. Health is sprouting from each cell of my body.
2  I am powerful. Strength is sprouting from each cell of my body.
3  I am Cheerful. Cheer is sprouting from each cell of my body.
4  I am beautiful.Beauty is sprouting from each cell of my body.
The above goals covers everything we desire.
Before starting these affirmation we can show gratirude to divene energy. Subconcious mind become receptive when one has attitude of gratitude.One can change the goals or the words which come naturally .
very good---thank you dalubaba. You know i think if people would just believe what you and i are saying then they could achieve a lot of pain relief. It is sad to watch them go round and round in their suffering---why won't they wake up dalubaba??? Is it just too hard to understand---are we not explaining well enough?? I just don't get it. Especially with their pain as such a motivator.   omhome
Your concern is genuine. I feel that we should go on suggesting what we know without worrying about their response.If we insist on their  response, it will be considered spam.Let us consider this as a spur to find out more about ways to improve and explore further. Eventually our efforts will bear fruits. That is how  I maintain my attitude.
Love it--I will use these for some upcoming tests I am scared about--think i will print this page.  I have trouble believing I can get thru medical procedures----very scared of that and the pain and anxiety that results from it.

I'm trying to get more courage and strength, in my spirit. then maybe it can go to my body......I am too big a worrier.

Thanks.
so cindee you can use Dalubaba's wonderful and powerful affirmations (they Really do work!) with your breath and mantra. As you exhale for example you say in your inner voice" Peace i am healthy etc" and inhale do the same. You can say them whenever you remember to do so--with or without pairing with your meditative breath. Each repetition adds to the power!!!  I bet it works magic for you cindee.    OK so Where is Everybody?????????OMHOME
I have switched insurances to Kaiser now... Not my choice but just kinda happend.  THey are making me do all test over again and telling me I have all these horrible things.  I just keep saying in my head.  I am healthy, I am strong, You are wrong, I a woman hear me roar!!!! I am cheerful, I am beautiful!  I know if a person (myself) can say it enough it will become true:)  So I will use your words, your help to get me through all of these test and negative comments coming from these doctors.  If they knew how hard there words hit a person and that they should verify fact before telling someone they have something, or they think they have a terminal illness they need to stay positive and if they can't then we need to stay positive for them.  Love your post and I am posting it to my rear view mirror, bathroom mirror and inside of my wallet so I can remind myself to repeat often.
i know it will work magic for you too motowngirl---you and cindee chould share experiences with your practices as you  are both on the same spirit path! Om
Wow, I hear your roar!!!!
I LIKE IT!!!!
Made my day!
Won't read any other posts after those comments because I want to take what you had to say with me for the rest of my day and make it work for me too!!!!
Wow, powerful!!!
WELL DONE!!!!!
how about this one you guys?
I am a poster. Posting is sprouting from every cell of my body!
Posting keeps our thread alive and is more inviting for new folks looking---looking---looking---remember?    C'mon now.
I am praying for those who are praying,
I am affirming for those who are affirming.
I am visualizing for those who are visualizing.
I am breathing deeply who are breathing deeply.
( usually we are shallow breather. Why not deep conscious while doing some activity like reading  You continue to breath deeply till the sentence ends.Take a small breath again and start reading and breathing. Watching TV is also an activity we can consciously do deep breathing. So breathing breathing and breathing.......
This conscious breathing becomes automatic almost in three years. Gurubhanan Sing took 20 years to reach automatic deep breathing.
Rock on girl..!
one more for demonstration purposes--------found on page four! Amazing stuff to help with pain at the deepest level.     om
Which page you are referring to?
all of them!
Reading back pages is something like revision a student does.Revision may generate new ideas.
D----i think we could add this to our daily practice along with the cold showers etc.  Think so?
I thought I would re-post dalubaba's original one from December.
This is a beautiful affirmation, and I will use it everyday.
Thanks dalubaba :)

i love it----thanks sue----we can never be reminded  -----re-minded-------enough to generate positivity on purpose with those amazing minds we have!

om
Thank u for writing all of that down, sue..I know you are hurting too!
I know you said u have a cold...my daughter,her husband, and our 14 yr old ..only grandchild..are visiting from Seattle and they all got here late last night coughing and congested..my daughter is 2yr post kidney transplant and my grandson will need a kidney in his 20's as my son did...
Hope the sun here will help them...but the sand and wind here today has us all inside...oh, now it's even raining!
This is the first day I have gotten dressed in 6 days!
My husband went to airport and I took bath, looked at things that just HAD to get done!..like pulling my loaded nightstand closer to the bed...oyyyyyyy!
I pulled a muscle in mid-abdomen last night that made me have to take additional pain med. It pulled my mid abdomen muscle reaaalllyyy bad!.  even the 8mg dilaudid(hydromorphone)= (30mg morphine equivalent) I allow myself  did nada for the pain..I couldn't even feel that I took it.
I had ice packs front and back....I can't take NSAIDs because of their damage to kidney..autoimmune disease i have..took execdrine anyway..4 hrs later, it helped some ...
I have been putting band aids on my nerve pain areas..and researching nerve blocks via google, anyone! all the time..I have time..but I need exercise..
....had lumbar nerves ablated 3wks ago to target the area I stupidly pulled..the repeat ablations there had not  hit the pain like the ablations 15 months ago..!
I have gone from 60mg morphine equivalent/24 hr ..I had been taking for 7 yrs...(endocet ) .
Last sept, I went  off amitriptylline per primary dr.orders..and tried to go off lyrica  ..kidney spec. Orders and ended up aggravating every nerve so bad that I had to increase  in a month, my immediate release meds to 120mg/24hr equivalent  morphine dose for 3 wks so pain dr got me back on lyrica and 120mg morphine/24hr via opana er 20mg every 12 hrs....a time release..omg..
After seeing me from zero opiates 13yrs ago, using nortriptylline and gabapentin,  following me every 4 months and since 2007 every month, he knows I cannot do time release anything even the cymbalta..my stomach nor intestines release drugs evenly...I kept a diary of hell, copied it, I gave to him after 2 months on opana er, then OxyContin 20mg q12 with hydromorphone. Immediate.release  as needed breakthru for 2 weeks..and I still had symptoms of opiate induced hypergesia nausea, terrible sweating, etc. variable pain control..
Threw me into er where I think they gave him the riot act..
as by his dea rules he is or I am, not to see him but every 4 weeks...? His receptionist keeps saying he is going to lose his license...by seeing me every2weeks..?
My diary chronicles my opiate time release horrors and for last 6 weeks he has seen me every 2 weeks.
I am taking on rx bottle hydromorphone 8mg three times a day as needed for pain!..I had never seen him write as needed on a pain med bottle...
But I try to take 4mg 3times a day..that is equal to 45mg morphine /24hr.. Quite the decrease I am still in terrible pain though..
But last night took it up another 30mg morphine..
I read where you said it takes many months too go off these..u are correct of course ...the body has to take time and we all are different.
dependency but i am not in need...ie addicted..still a disease...yes...but I want too much too soon..please let the blocks work so i will be able to take less everything...... I may never get off all opiates as my pain is going to flare...
I just want to take less pain meds  less often..
My pain dr. Refuses to dispense methadone by the way!
I thank my Gracious Lord for guidance to this couch and you all!
Blessings
Sue, thanks

i can understand your situation because i will have to take opiates until i switch forms----my decision is to be the most amazing creative and positive user of this drug as i can be!  I wish i liked the effects but i don't.  I joked with my dr and she said there are a lot of us whose only euphoria comes from the relief of severe Pain---and thank God for that miracle Poppy---my favorite flower now of course.
     I think i am encouraging you to "hug up the poppy"  HA!....but accept it---embrace the miracle of it----be thankfull for it----experiment with it---
    I mean what choice do we have my friend------and of course blow off steam and be angry and share with this group all of that---0don't stop venting---but---in the end put a smile on your face---say a prayer over the effing pill---oh my!----and.....!!????
wish i knew how to better help us all-----drives me nuts!

om
specialmom, and MYoungAtHeart commented on specialmom's status
1 hr ago
50000downloads commented on HIV: THE FACTS
scared_dad commented on Why You Might Have A ...