278?1253665060
The Chronic Pain Couch User Group
Sandy storm
About This Group:

This is a great site for anyone suffering from Chronic Pain or has a Family member or Friend who suffers. A place where you can read up on the latest information on chronic pain, tell your story, post any information you'd like to relay, or just come to simply sit for a while. Chronic Pain as we all know can be debilitating and relentless. It is not prejudice in any way, shape, or form. It can strike without warning and stay for life. The Chronic Pain Couch is a place designed for your comfort, and please note.. You don't have to suffer from chronic Pain to be a part of this community, we offer a variety of other topics as well. I truly hope that you will come and join us. And remember, there is never a need to worry whether or not your post is heard, we always hear and respond...... We are always here for you. Together We CAN Make A Difference in each others lives and how we manage to cope with our pain from day to day! Warmest regards, Mollyrae, founder of The Chronic Pain Couch.

Founded by Mollyrae on September 22, 2009
747 members

Sandy storm

Citizens of USA are facing the wrath of sandy storm.Every one will be having different experience.would yoy like to share with the group.This is also a painful event affecting all.
1 Comment
It was very bad--luckily we just lost power about two days, compared to many in our area--2 weeks no power which means no heat!

Also a huge tree in our yard uprooted and fell over, half in the neighbors yard--cost us $500 to get removed!

I'm sorry I would have responded sooner but I guess I missed this post.

Thank you for thinking of us.
specialmom commented on AnnieBrooke's status
3 mins ago
b3b3kterbang commented on HIV and ORAL SEX: The...
Dubfresh commented on Derealization and Dep...