278?1253665060
The Chronic Pain Couch User Group
Serious pain
About This Group:

This is a great site for anyone suffering from Chronic Pain or has a Family member or Friend who suffers. A place where you can tell your story, find others with similar conditions or pain, help someone in need, read up on the latest Chronic Pain treatments or simply sit for a while. Chronic Pain as we all know can be debilitating and relentless. It is not prejudice in any way, shape, or form. It can strike without warning and stay for life. The Chronic Pain Couch is a place designed for your comfort, and please note.. You don't have to suffer from chronic Pain to be a part of this community, we offer a variety of other topics as well. I truly hope that you will come and join us. And remember, there is never a need to worry whether or not your post has been read, a member or myself (Molly) are generally available to read and respond to all posts that come our way...... We are always here for you. Together We CAN Make A Difference in each others lives and how we manage day to day in coping with our relentless pain. Warmest regards, Mollyrae, founder of The Chronic Pain Couch.

Founded by Mollyrae on September 22, 2009
771 members

Serious pain

What might subdue this pain so I can sleep...
If you give more details of the pain you are having, medication you are taking,,some member can give you advice to get relief from pain or to instill courage to face the pain.Omhome will definitely communicate with you.
Try a tense unit, ice, heat, as don't kid of the need to know a little more information before I can give some better detail. I hope you are finding some really sometimes a hot shower, real book get your mind off the pain. Or just login and venting get it out pretty soon your body get so tired that at least you're getting hours Hill sleep. I hope you were able to find some really and are sleeping now. Keep us posted on how you're doing and for some more detailed information
ipurr2 joined this group
Welcome them!
specialmom commented on melimeli's status
Aug 21
nursegirl6572 commented on 10356's status
Aug 21