278?1253665060
The Chronic Pain Couch User Group
Sorry for Error
About This Group:

This is a great site for anyone suffering from Chronic Pain or has a Family member or Friend who suffers. A place where you can tell your story, find others with similar conditions or pain, help someone in need, read up on the latest Chronic Pain treatments or simply sit for a while. Chronic Pain as we all know can be debilitating and relentless. It is not prejudice in any way, shape, or form. It can strike without warning and stay for life. The Chronic Pain Couch is a place designed for your comfort, and please note.. You don't have to suffer from chronic Pain to be a part of this community, we offer a variety of other topics as well. I truly hope that you will come and join us. And remember, there is never a need to worry whether or not your post has been read, a member or myself (Molly) are generally available to read and respond to all posts that come our way...... We are always here for you. Together We CAN Make A Difference in each others lives and how we manage day to day in coping with our relentless pain. Warmest regards, Mollyrae, founder of The Chronic Pain Couch.

Founded by Mollyrae on September 22, 2009
764 members

Sorry for Error

Meant to type Oxycodone, not Oxycontin, in my earlier post.  Oxycodone is usually used for short-term pain  and Oxycontin is for long-term, chronic pain.

Mosaicjayne
againnot commented on untoward
drifter0213 commented on my love
philnoir surviving a difficult time Comment
Jul 09