278?1253665060
The Chronic Pain Couch User Group
Swaiso
About This Group:

This is a great site for anyone suffering from Chronic Pain or has a Family member or Friend who suffers. A place where you can tell your story, find others with similar conditions or pain, help someone in need, read up on the latest Chronic Pain treatments or simply sit for a while. Chronic Pain as we all know can be debilitating and relentless. It is not prejudice in any way, shape, or form. It can strike without warning and stay for life. The Chronic Pain Couch is a place designed for your comfort, and please note.. You don't have to suffer from chronic Pain to be a part of this community, we offer a variety of other topics as well. I truly hope that you will come and join us. And remember, there is never a need to worry whether or not your post has been read, a member or myself (Molly) are generally available to read and respond to all posts that come our way...... We are always here for you. Together We CAN Make A Difference in each others lives and how we manage day to day in coping with our relentless pain. Warmest regards, Mollyrae, founder of The Chronic Pain Couch.

Founded by Mollyrae on September 22, 2009
775 members

Swaiso

THERAPEUTIC TREATMENT AND AN EXERCISE

Doing Swaiso Exercise

The word Swai has many different usages literally it means to “swing” or to “throw away”. So Swaiso means to swing the arms back and forth with the feeling of throwing something out, throwing out Ja-ki (the evil or bad ki),which is the cause of blocks and tensions, the root cause of all sorts of illness, physical, mental and emotional. You can also throw out your negative emotions & attitudes and undesired habit too.[2]

A simple exercise Just Swinging of Arms

Follow the procedure given below while swinging your arms:-

Stand firmly on the ground with legs and torso straight. Spread the feet to shoulder width and feel the toes slightly gripping the earth. It is better to do this bare footed.
    Swing both arms backward and forward together, use force only on the back swing and allow them to go forward by their own inertia. Keep the elbows straight, palms facing down. The eyes should be focused straight ahead. Allow the mind to empty and begin counting silently the number of swings (throws).
    Begin the first session by swinging two or three hundred times and gradually increase it. For healing one thousand to two thousands throws are recommended. To start with you should do minimum four hundred throws and this will take just about ten minutes. If you do about one thousand or more you can really feel the effect and lightness in the body.

While doing Swaiso, the following points may be remembered:

Divide the body into two parts lower and upper. Lower part is below waist, buttocks downward up to heels. Upper part is above waist up to top of head including arms. While swinging the arms backward and forward lower part is kept tight and upper part is kept loose /relaxed.
    Relax completely the upper body (Upper half). Do not hold the shoulders tight and allow the arms swing naturally.
    Feel the gravitational pull in the lower body, and at the same time relax the upper body, stand with your soles firmly on the earth and feel a strong pull beneath. Barefoot is more conductive.
    Allow your mind to become still. Do not let your thoughts wander. Keep your thoughts to counting mentally number of throws.
    Keep your back straight.
    Keep your arms loose.
    Your focus should be on the “SEIKA- TANDEN” (Seika –Tan den is about three inches inside the Navee).
    Keep your heals on the ground as if they are heavy stones and remember to grip the earth as if your toes digging into it.
    When you swing your arms keep your palms down
    While swinging you either use force or swing lightly, but in both cases the proportion of force in the hands and feet should always remain three to seven. So, if you use force you must balance it with equal force (energy) in the feet. This is the meaning of “upper three, Lower – seven”. Also it is important to remember that if the legs become loose the balance will remain “Upper- Full, and Lower –Empty” and the system is of no use therefore, while swinging of the arms keep lower half (buttocks ,thighs, knees, calf muscles and feet) tight, so that after doing the desired number of throws we can achieve “Lower –Full and Upper-Empty”.
    A hint in practicing SWAISO is to occasionally alter your direction. [3] It is better to start swinging arms facing east first, do say 100 throws then move to south and do 100, then to west do 100 and finally to north and do 100, thus doing total 400 nos. Similarly one can do 250 in each direction thus doing 1000. In doing so you receive the cosmic energies through your palms (palm chakras) coming from all the four directions namely East (peace), South (protection), West (fulfillment) and North (prosperity).
FOR DETAILS GOOGLE SWAISO. YOU WILL FINE MANY WEBSITES.
again some wonderful and different stuff to do from dalubaba---thank you  yes yes yes   om
I did 400 swings to-day and 100 in the evening. I plan to reach 2000 per day in a weeks time. I have done swaiso long time ago. Now i will continue just to find-out the result to share with members. Goal is to improve general health and to verify the claims made by the authors of many websites.
be careful how quick you increase dalubaba and i really am interested in seeing how it works for you. If folks would just try some of these things they might be helped. Thanks for the inspiration.  om
Yes I would be double careful. My daughter who is oncologist in CA , who has come here for 15 day visit did tell me to go fpr echo cardiogram as I do feel short of breath after brisk walking. So I will have to keep patient in my work out.
jimi1822 commented on photo
dominosarah commented on photo
dominosarah commented on photo