278?1253665060
The Chronic Pain Couch User Group
The Pain Ain't The Same
About This Group:

This is a great site for anyone suffering from Chronic Pain or has a Family member or Friend who suffers. A place where you can read up on the latest information on chronic pain, tell your story, post any information you'd like to relay, or just come to simply sit for a while. Chronic Pain as we all know can be debilitating and relentless. It is not prejudice in any way, shape, or form. It can strike without warning and stay for life. The Chronic Pain Couch is a place designed for your comfort, and please note.. You don't have to suffer from chronic Pain to be a part of this community, we offer a variety of other topics as well. I truly hope that you will come and join us. And remember, there is never a need to worry whether or not your post is heard, we always hear and respond...... We are always here for you. Together We CAN Make A Difference in each others lives and how we manage to cope with our pain from day to day! Warmest regards, Mollyrae, founder of The Chronic Pain Couch.

Founded by Mollyrae on September 22, 2009
747 members

The Pain Ain't The Same

In posting here, it says that I am asking a question, but I just wanted to say that
I had a doctors appointment and after doing blood work 2 times, the MD says
that my Rhuematoid Arthritis is gone, not just in remission because there are
no markers for it at all, but gone.....

He just looked at me for a few minutes and then asked what I did.....I started
laughing, I couldn't help it, I was so happy to hear this news, and I honestly
told him I didn't know.....

My grandmother was totally crippled by RA, her kids had to haul her around in
a wheelbarrow and I have had  the disease active this whole time for the past 15 years....

I have added to my daily SAD Lights with Guided Meditations and Meditative Music
I find free on YouTube.  You can even make a little folder and save them for quick
finds if you make an account on YouTube....

Thank you all so much for all your posts...

M
My God my YoungAtHeart! Yes you can post such Wonderful News and i just betcha all of us (our group) get a warm feeling reading about your Joy!  Say that three times. Loud everybody now--Joy  Joy  Joy     such great news now younger at heart fer shure.   Thanks for posting      omhome
WOW! Fantastic to hear. I know how disabling this can be, I treated a friend who had this disease and it is horrible. What ever you did, pass it on to people who need help. So glad to hear your good news. Keep it up MY Young At Heart. You have the name that keeps people going. Ya did good!
I have been down with my problems and checking back today to see what's going on has been great for me just because I read that you are doing so well!
As the madman said, pass the news on..
How do I get to the u tube site?
I haven't tried meditating...
Blessings
I find no words to express my happiness. I understand how you feel about it.Reaching our goal with our own effort is very blissful event. This news will help group members the importance of techniques and importance of our own efforts. Best news received after a long time.
nursegirl6572 commented on specialmom's status
specialmom commented on specialmom's status
specialmom Wishing all peace on Easte... Comment