The answer--a xmas present for you.
Open this one for the answer to all your questions about this adventure we are on. With just a click. And don't give away the answer or the secret.
love is the answer
and what we came here for
no one can offer you more
and love is an always open door
that takes us home
so let me hear you roar
love love love
yes yes yes
om
kshi p om swa ha
Ha swa om p akshi
A chant representing 5 elements. earth , water, fire  space-I am forgetting the one. Yes it is air.
ok you guys---ok then--   i get it. You just want to vent and "gossip" and stay where you are at. No need to get better?  Tell me why not? What is stopping you from being pro-active. Living it---posting it---just doing it all the time. Serious business. Get serious.       OK?       omhome
yup here I am and ready to get serious ..I found an interesting article today and have put it up on a journal, its about acupressure ...seems very interesting and may help a lot for pain ..check it out I could put it up for others to see.
i am sure we would all love it----that is what this couch is for and More!  Really glad to have you on board-----hey  Other Members of the Group--00-check in and welcome margypops. Let's see how many of us there are right now.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
ChitChatNine commented on ChitChatNine's status
Jul 15
specialmom commented on THIS NEW FORUM STINKS...
Jul 15
ChitChatNine commented on photo
Jul 15