278?1253665060
The Chronic Pain Couch User Group
The answer--a xmas present for you.
About This Group:

This is a great site for anyone suffering from Chronic Pain or has a Family member or Friend who suffers. A place where you can tell your story, find others with similar conditions or pain, help someone in need, read up on the latest Chronic Pain treatments or simply sit for a while. Chronic Pain as we all know can be debilitating and relentless. It is not prejudice in any way, shape, or form. It can strike without warning and stay for life. The Chronic Pain Couch is a place designed for your comfort, and please note.. You don't have to suffer from chronic Pain to be a part of this community, we offer a variety of other topics as well. I truly hope that you will come and join us. And remember, there is never a need to worry whether or not your post has been read, a member or myself (Molly) are generally available to read and respond to all posts that come our way...... We are always here for you. Together We CAN Make A Difference in each others lives and how we manage day to day in coping with our relentless pain. Warmest regards, Mollyrae, founder of The Chronic Pain Couch.

Founded by Mollyrae on September 22, 2009
766 members

The answer--a xmas present for you.

Open this one for the answer to all your questions about this adventure we are on. With just a click. And don't give away the answer or the secret.
love is the answer
and what we came here for
no one can offer you more
and love is an always open door
that takes us home
so let me hear you roar
love love love
yes yes yes
om
kshi p om swa ha
Ha swa om p akshi
A chant representing 5 elements. earth , water, fire  space-I am forgetting the one. Yes it is air.
ok you guys---ok then--   i get it. You just want to vent and "gossip" and stay where you are at. No need to get better?  Tell me why not? What is stopping you from being pro-active. Living it---posting it---just doing it all the time. Serious business. Get serious.       OK?       omhome
yup here I am and ready to get serious ..I found an interesting article today and have put it up on a journal, its about acupressure ...seems very interesting and may help a lot for pain ..check it out I could put it up for others to see.
i am sure we would all love it----that is what this couch is for and More!  Really glad to have you on board-----hey  Other Members of the Group--00-check in and welcome margypops. Let's see how many of us there are right now.
mychronicbackpain commented on Why You Might Have A ...
ChitChatNine is happy! Comment
nursegirl6572 commented on tha godhead