278?1253665060
The Chronic Pain Couch User Group
Themadmam
About This Group:

This is a great site for anyone suffering from Chronic Pain or has a Family member or Friend who suffers. A place where you can tell your story, find others with similar conditions or pain, help someone in need, read up on the latest Chronic Pain treatments or simply sit for a while. Chronic Pain as we all know can be debilitating and relentless. It is not prejudice in any way, shape, or form. It can strike without warning and stay for life. The Chronic Pain Couch is a place designed for your comfort, and please note.. You don't have to suffer from chronic Pain to be a part of this community, we offer a variety of other topics as well. I truly hope that you will come and join us. And remember, there is never a need to worry whether or not your post has been read, a member or myself (Molly) are generally available to read and respond to all posts that come our way...... We are always here for you. Together We CAN Make A Difference in each others lives and how we manage day to day in coping with our relentless pain. Warmest regards, Mollyrae, founder of The Chronic Pain Couch.

Founded by Mollyrae on September 22, 2009
765 members

Themadmam

A simplest pose; Fetal hand pose; In this pose we bend right or left arm and put the hand on souulder, or clavicle or on cheeks or chin- whatever is convenient. Any posture, lying down or walking or sitting on a rccliner..There is no time limit.The first try I did for one hour. This is a pose for depression. you may google'Fetal hand pose. There is no harm in trying. you may change your hand as well.
Jinx_777 joined this group
Welcome them!
specialmom commented on AnnieBrooke's status
calamfred ??? Comment
Jul 11