278?1253665060
The Chronic Pain Couch User Group
Want to join in on morning discussions with group members.
About This Group:

This is a great site for anyone suffering from Chronic Pain or has a Family member or Friend who suffers. A place where you can read up on the latest information on chronic pain, tell your story, post any information you'd like to relay, or just come to simply sit for a while. Chronic Pain as we all know can be debilitating and relentless. It is not prejudice in any way, shape, or form. It can strike without warning and stay for life. The Chronic Pain Couch is a place designed for your comfort, and please note.. You don't have to suffer from chronic Pain to be a part of this community, we offer a variety of other topics as well. I truly hope that you will come and join us. And remember, there is never a need to worry whether or not your post is heard, we always hear and respond...... We are always here for you. Together We CAN Make A Difference in each others lives and how we manage to cope with our pain from day to day! Warmest regards, Mollyrae, founder of The Chronic Pain Couch.

Founded by Mollyrae on September 22, 2009
746 members

Why don't those who can--or would like to---- join us in morning talks live together here on mh?
so right  now there are madman and dalubaba and omhome posting together in time. Dalubaba is in evening hrs. Why don't we try and gather here at this site every day and discussa what has been posteds or whatever? A great distraction from the constant focus on pain some suffer.  Whaddaya think group. Ready to gather forces? say yes

omhome
From 7 pm to 11pm I am always at the computer surfing internet and reading yoga or spiritual websites. I am ready to participate anytime you suggest. Now, I could not resist  to paste a poem, I read before closing this session. I am pasting it in this thread.

Also related posts:

Thank You God Prayer For all You have given, Thank You God. For all...
    A Prayer for Every Day Make me too brave to lie or be unkind. Make...
    Prayer of Thanks for People God of Love, I thank You for the people in...
    A Prayer Let me do my work each day; And if the...
    The Vision of a Prayer A Christian monk earnestly prayed that a vision of Jesus...

good evening my friend dalubaba
your post got garbled in transmission from the far reaches of india!
i would like to see that poem if you could re-post?  om

Also related posts:

Did you get it.
Now I am retiring. I have reposed it.Still if it is garbled, I will type it and post it tomorrow morning. write back whether you have received intact?Bye.
maybe i am garbled?!  Anybody?  
see you----sort of See You Dalubaba tomorrow.    om
That would be so nice to have your group all together at one time....I hope you can accomplish that....

Blessings

M
oh my!      MYoungAtHeart....this is as much your group as it is ours. So Our Group my dear heart. And We can accomplish that.....We.......Us......and you are the source of this new "Blessing"n phase of your journey.
     You are in a "Group" now that has a spiritual lineage.
     You are connected to a very powerful energy.....Dalubaba and Omhome are sharing their "Energy" or i should say being channels for that energy----so all the folks---your friends and relatives and co-workers et. will be affected.
They will not know the source of the New Light that is now shining on their journey.
                                                                                                       Please my dear Heart----accept your membership in this Group---Cult!  HA!.....and help us grow it. Invite your siblings to join with you in the new adventure for all of you. Time for you guys to let go of the suffering huh?!    
I love all of you and you all belong.

omhome
Hi to you both..
Yes, I certainly can clear my frantic .....  I can clear my frantic life for any moment...Please count me in omhome!
Here I go again....Embibe a tad...
..I correspond via phone many times a week with a fellow elementary and high school graduate ...He is in constant pain and suffers...after fighting for freedom..in the Vietnam war...His wife, one of my closest friends,rarely talks on the phone to me.. I know she loves me as ever though...she is turning within..She has had 2heart attacks w/in 2 yrs. And they are suffering the loss last year of a son who died after an icy road accident.. I want to fly away to both of them and hug and cry in thanks for treasured memories....Our 45th high school class reunion is in July..We've been married over 45 years.I wonder if we really understood the gravity of "vows".... Our graduating class ... 50 oh so naive yet aged teens..common sense a virtue most had earned.
We got the "city" (200 mile away)Sunday paper... our current event study.

I invited my friends to register, read our discussion group(s),ask questions in the many medical forums....
.
Omhome, my husband loves to read the discussions here on the couch...And loves how you inflict a bit of humor..

dalubaba my enlightened teacher,
When I see the FACE or VISION of my Lord ...I hope I WILL have the PRESENCE ....
I pray of GRACE.

Just tell me what moments y'all want to hook up!
Blessings

Hi, I was writing my just sent message apparently while you, omhome apparently were..it is morning here
Just for reference..
Channeled...omhome the result of the channel?  Om om?
Blessings
it seems the time is very flexible but 7-8-9am pacific time until whenever.  Dalubaba is in India and it will be evening and night for him. I am thinking anytime but as a group all morning.
    Hey let's just all start tomorrow and see what happens. Whoever is furst starts the thread for that day. I'll post later for tomorrow's trial-(or one of you guys put something up--ok?)---and we will see what happens.  om
Present at all times...om?
Omhome, eh?
Do not know anything about channels but I say or experience interesting ..ahaaaaaas.
That only my angels could have helped me find...this forum?
Am I here to question or participate?
Just pick an earthly Greenwich mean time, ha
For us all..when I open my iPad to read messages on couch or pain,etc..I think I pick up on time since I last opened to read,,...'cause I read some messages that are not current to my gmt...
Right now I am at USA 2:15pm pacific...which, now at spring ahead...is Newport ca. Time also.
Blessings
Blessings
I was composing when u just were..
Blessings
"Am i here to question or participate?"    
     YES           YES            YES
Ok, found it!
Count me in, tell me what time.  I'm eastern standard time.
Talk to you later Sue
hello dalubaba and good morning to all----
alright----who has something to share for this day?
How about one positive thing you will do today for your Self?
Just one.
Maybe something New.
Something fresh today.
What could it be?    om
I am going out to buy my sleep medicine before it gets too dark. Will be back soon and post if something pop up in my mind. Okay.
like pop-ups on our screens!
Computer as a "model: of the brain?
anybody out there this morning?
Purchased my sleep medicines.Got my BP checked and found it normal. Saw a film in TV -Tournament. this is a tournament of killers.the man who kills maximum number of persons and keep himself alive becomes a champion. tournament is seen on Tv worldwide.This has downing effect on people who see this film..
i don't watch movies anymore or tv......my interest is no longer in distractions from the inner quest......om
well dalubaba----looks like the getting some of us together at the same time is not gonna go viral! HA!   sooooooo.......,,,,,how about we all just forget about the possibilities here and not put any interest or much energy into the effort to create a Real Group of active members. People say they are "all in" and "wow it is just what i was looking for" etc etc etc.........however.....
     I have to say it is a rare opportunity to talk  live with two (dalubaba--omhome) teachers of experience and compassion who will take their time to answer your questions about how to relieve your suffering.  
enlighten me dalubaba
i really do not "get" It!

om shanti
Let us wait for some time.Members may be able to adjust their timing. Wait and watch.
yes dalubaba
as ever
thank You
om
Hi..I made it!
Speak but I wish I could hear you speak..
Look at space but I wish I could see your eyes!
What's up!
I could have typed earlier but had a post I needed to do...
Time got away...sorry...
Blessings
You might be in restful sleep...a pleasant morning to come..
I thank you for encouraging omhome to say om, om, om
A post to lyrics of "Like a bridge under troubled waters" to a troubled friend...
Unbreak my heart and undue my pain
Sorry to be late in "time".
Om
Blessings
om om oms
and dalubaba is why i have stayed so long .............................................    and you know- you- ucan and My Heart- Friend and madman and sue and cindee and on and on....why i have stayed-delayed here in high hopes that real-pain-sufferers might be willing to help me stop the pain of the animals--the forests --the children-----
there is little time left for you guys to build your cocoons
if you are interested in flying?  fluttering by........
i am aware of the urgent need to wake up enough folks to stop the inane-insane destruction of our mother-
the beauty
...............and we must start where we are! right here posting...then gather....then bring change!!!    
OK?   then let's darn well Gather right here right now......right?    Or Left Out.
Please help....
now
om
I tried to trace our yesterday's messages. I could not find this page. So I posted separately asking the where about of our messages. After some scrolling and re-scrolling I found messages. Ican did come in. I found some message relating our dialemma about the meet. I have posted it  and i post it again. I hope it will not be taken as a spam.
This is one of those times when it's important to keep in mind that we aren't on this planet alone and that other people's agendas do, occasionally, intersect with our own. That way, you won't feel guilty for anything that's completely out of your range of command. Relax!
kingpin of the group is missing. I am sending a search warrant by pasting the advantage of probiotic.
We often associate probiotics with gastrointestinal and digestive health. But the more we research these amazing friendly bacteria, the more we discover just how widespread their benefits can be—far beyond the digestive tract. In fact, research has shown a connection between robust friendly bacteria in the system and stroke and atherosclerosis prevention,1 healthy immunity,2 reduced risk of obesity3 and allergy prevention and treatment.4
Dalubabaji----there is nothing----no-thing----in range of my non-existent command!
And as for "guilty"----well we are all Guilty as charged as far as participating in our Home's destruction and the suffering of all the inhabitants (children--animals--plants etc are not guilty your honor)------we enable and encourage more and more inane and un-necessary Consumption!.
Ya know what i mean?
om
I picked up the last but one message from a astrology news letter. I do not believe in astrology. But I liked how they present the things. So I just picked up to post it here.
Yes it did not sound like you my friend-----as to probiotics---i am pro!
I need to go get some
thanks for the reminder dalubaba.

om
I love reading all the comments in this group. I am learning to relay a little less on pain meds. I've started eating healthier foods to lose a few pounds, but the good omega 3 in fish, & lutein in leafy greens , has made my mind clearer, which in turn has gotten my mind off consent pain. This week although I have trouble walking, I've started a walking program. I'm a  snail but being outside with myself has really helped to clear my head. You guys make me want to do better also. I love reading your post keep up the awesome work. Nana catcat
hello there-------my favorite thing to do-----my favorite meditation to Be----is Walking!  I love it.  And the slower the better. I like to experiment and play (the operative word and feeling)---with co-ordinating my Breath with the rythm of the walking----slow like a snail. HA!    
     Or co-ordinate with mantra chanting-----and then add breath---and then! Whoa----complicating it aren't i? Tell ya what-----Just  Walk!---and Be......
     Great to hear from you and please please be free to post and post----you can see by our group's posts---read 'em all--you will be tested!---as you can see---total freedom in ranting---being a big shot ---(that's me)---having fun---Whatever.........welcome to the Cult nana.  

om
looks like a number of us are chatting every morning- so maybe a new thread   could be started each day that we can use for any topic. Kinda like what we do now! If it is regular--can be counted on--and other group- people find out about it (hint hint hint) i bet they would come and join in. Ya think?
any morning people out there?  Eve----ya still here?
Why You Might Have A False-Positive...
2 hrs ago by Mollyrae
Mollyrae commented on Why You Might Have A ...
nursegirl6572 "- Don't react, take action... Comment