a goodbye to omhome?
would you like to take just a moment and say goodbye to your friend omhome. You guys are an  inspiration to everyone who suffers chronic pain. Thanks for your help.  om   yogadon
is something stuck here at this thread??
Let us think that seeding is done and it will grow naturally as per the need of everyone. I am sure people will work with if you stay on and if you stay out they will remember you for the energy you have generated for the couch..
I just tried to send you a note to ask where you were going and it ended up in my notes!! lol
I typed a whole thing and I don't know what happened to it.  We lost power, had a snowstorm this time, maybe that's what it was.  Please don't leave omhome, why are you leaving?  I don't always post cuz it hurts my shoulders and upper back to type too much, but I read the board all the time.

I, for one, want you to stay around.
surprisingly,I also had difficulty in posting few messages to omhome,
For attention omhom:/omshanti;If you open on line ashram, I can one every week. Of course all messages will not home-grown messages.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
drifter0213 commented on 45
Feb 20
10356 commented on 45
Feb 19
JianRose commented on Why You Might Have A ...
Feb 16