278?1253665060
The Chronic Pain Couch User Group
a goodbye to omhome?
About This Group:

This is a great site for anyone suffering from Chronic Pain or has a Family member or Friend who suffers. A place where you can tell your story, find others with similar conditions or pain, help someone in need, read up on the latest Chronic Pain treatments or simply sit for a while. Chronic Pain as we all know can be debilitating and relentless. It is not prejudice in any way, shape, or form. It can strike without warning and stay for life. The Chronic Pain Couch is a place designed for your comfort, and please note.. You don't have to suffer from chronic Pain to be a part of this community, we offer a variety of other topics as well. I truly hope that you will come and join us. And remember, there is never a need to worry whether or not your post has been read, a member or myself (Molly) are generally available to read and respond to all posts that come our way...... We are always here for you. Together We CAN Make A Difference in each others lives and how we manage day to day in coping with our relentless pain. Warmest regards, Mollyrae, founder of The Chronic Pain Couch.

Founded by Mollyrae on September 22, 2009
775 members

a goodbye to omhome?

would you like to take just a moment and say goodbye to your friend omhome. You guys are an  inspiration to everyone who suffers chronic pain. Thanks for your help.  om   yogadon
is something stuck here at this thread??
Let us think that seeding is done and it will grow naturally as per the need of everyone. I am sure people will work with if you stay on and if you stay out they will remember you for the energy you have generated for the couch..
I just tried to send you a note to ask where you were going and it ended up in my notes!! lol
I typed a whole thing and I don't know what happened to it.  We lost power, had a snowstorm this time, maybe that's what it was.  Please don't leave omhome, why are you leaving?  I don't always post cuz it hurts my shoulders and upper back to type too much, but I read the board all the time.

I, for one, want you to stay around.
surprisingly,I also had difficulty in posting few messages to omhome,
For attention omhom:/omshanti;If you open on line ashram, I can one every week. Of course all messages will not home-grown messages.
Dalubaba commented on Rainbow
jimi1822 commented on photo
Sep 22
dominosarah commented on photo
Sep 22