278?1253665060
The Chronic Pain Couch User Group
chronic pain
About This Group:

This is a great site for anyone suffering from Chronic Pain or has a Family member or Friend who suffers. A place where you can tell your story, find others with similar conditions or pain, help someone in need, read up on the latest Chronic Pain treatments or simply sit for a while. Chronic Pain as we all know can be debilitating and relentless. It is not prejudice in any way, shape, or form. It can strike without warning and stay for life. The Chronic Pain Couch is a place designed for your comfort, and please note.. You don't have to suffer from chronic Pain to be a part of this community, we offer a variety of other topics as well. I truly hope that you will come and join us. And remember, there is never a need to worry whether or not your post has been read, a member or myself (Molly) are generally available to read and respond to all posts that come our way...... We are always here for you. Together We CAN Make A Difference in each others lives and how we manage day to day in coping with our relentless pain. Warmest regards, Mollyrae, founder of The Chronic Pain Couch.

Founded by Mollyrae on September 22, 2009
774 members

chronic pain

I am in chronic pain, my doc give me one 5mg  5/500 vicdin a day to deal with it. To me its like putting a bandaid on cancer.It makes me wish bad things for this doc, like a day of chronic pain with no relief. What a joker this guy is. I don't don't have a question I guest I just needed to vent. There now I feel better, (not) =)
of course you don't feel better aheart (i like that name!). the wish function of your mind can be used (like any tool) for good or ill and when used for "bad things" to happen to a person then guess who harvests the negative energy from that wish? Even when "oh, just kidding" is used. Even when "oh i just needed to vent" is used.That's why you say "not" at the end about feeling better.What to do? Go on a quest for some relief and don't give up until you find someone who will treat you like an adult. OK? And uh---you know----be nice!   OM
WOW!!! I was just reading some old posts. Saw this one. You know sometimes i am just effing Stupid and this is an example.  I am not happy to put this at the top for everyone to see BUT i am not happy with myself for such an inane and hurtful post.
     I AM SO SORRY aheart.           And it's best to just leave it right there.

omhome
nursegirl6572 "Patience is the calm accep... Comment
Sep 16
nursegirl6572 commented on nursegirl6572's status
Sep 16
chesbeach joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 13