chronic pain
I am in chronic pain, my doc give me one 5mg  5/500 vicdin a day to deal with it. To me its like putting a bandaid on cancer.It makes me wish bad things for this doc, like a day of chronic pain with no relief. What a joker this guy is. I don't don't have a question I guest I just needed to vent. There now I feel better, (not) =)
of course you don't feel better aheart (i like that name!). the wish function of your mind can be used (like any tool) for good or ill and when used for "bad things" to happen to a person then guess who harvests the negative energy from that wish? Even when "oh, just kidding" is used. Even when "oh i just needed to vent" is used.That's why you say "not" at the end about feeling better.What to do? Go on a quest for some relief and don't give up until you find someone who will treat you like an adult. OK? And uh---you know----be nice!   OM
WOW!!! I was just reading some old posts. Saw this one. You know sometimes i am just effing Stupid and this is an example.  I am not happy to put this at the top for everyone to see BUT i am not happy with myself for such an inane and hurtful post.
     I AM SO SORRY aheart.           And it's best to just leave it right there.

omhome
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
specialmom Woot woot. Tournament cha... Comment
Kirstie_MHModerator Survey link - https://goo.g... Comment
Jun 25
breezytoo I have the special K virus ... Comment
Jun 23