278?1253665060
The Chronic Pain Couch User Group
do you go back and re-read some of the old posts?
About This Group:

This is a great site for anyone suffering from Chronic Pain or has a Family member or Friend who suffers. A place where you can tell your story, find others with similar conditions or pain, help someone in need, read up on the latest Chronic Pain treatments or simply sit for a while. Chronic Pain as we all know can be debilitating and relentless. It is not prejudice in any way, shape, or form. It can strike without warning and stay for life. The Chronic Pain Couch is a place designed for your comfort, and please note.. You don't have to suffer from chronic Pain to be a part of this community, we offer a variety of other topics as well. I truly hope that you will come and join us. And remember, there is never a need to worry whether or not your post has been read, a member or myself (Molly) are generally available to read and respond to all posts that come our way...... We are always here for you. Together We CAN Make A Difference in each others lives and how we manage day to day in coping with our relentless pain. Warmest regards, Mollyrae, founder of The Chronic Pain Couch.

Founded by Mollyrae on September 22, 2009
788 members

Have you read old posts on here by us say from sept this year. Oh my god what fun and what inspiration and what knowledge! See our life from them till now. Somebody collect--edit--make book!!Make us millions!!Yes Yes Yes!
1 Comment
hahahahha I love your jovilaity..hey the pain couch is the wrong name lol
breezytoo commented on Going Vegan?
breezytoo commented on photo
CRSeaside commented on photo