just for today
why not post in today with one thing----just one----that you will do either New to You or one you will do different----one positive thing for today! Yes?
just imagine the results after a year of this "one new thing" practice,.
365 new things----365 words of spanish---365 little poems?  be creative----c'mon group---whatcha got?
Something new? Let me think?
Something positive?
Something different?
Wow?
I positively think that I am different and new to each day. Does that qualify as a WOW?

you know -----you are right madman---we really are "new" each morning----if we could just maintain that thru the day! Yes it qualifies if you qualify It! HA!

om
wow- does it mean words of wisdom.
or word of wise man?
Word of witchcraft
word of war-craft.
yes----or maybe world of wonder!

people looking for miracles?  butterfly and how she got to be One---tree and how to Grow into Bloom----world is purna---Full of wonders everywhere you look if you have Eyes that are Open and you can See clearly
world of wonder
om
yes word of wonder! Every one has a different definition of a good day. It can be good exercise to learn what are the attributes of good day? While certain general rules apply, everyone has their own unique idea of what constitutes the ideal day, or what the minimum requirements are of having a day that can be considered "good." We all have our own best ways of ensuring a good day. What is your definition of a good day, and how do you attain one? Share your best tips, and see what other members have to say.
My criteria; Good sleep, good food, good health,complete work out of yoga,meditaion and good reading material. Is it too much to ask?
world
world
world
wonder over yonder
wonder about Yonder
we win in wonder
world
world
of Wonder
Why not do a quantum jump to universe. we extract energy from universe and return it with love?
all for it dalubaba. let's jump!
i tell ya madman with all the folks trying to post here this morning it was hard to get a word in edgewise---whatever that means.
Never expected such a crowd.
Whew!
Man!
What an exciting group!

omhomeless
Good morning all. Just wanted to check in and say hello.
Been a weird couple of days for me. I am doing my walking BUT my hip is acting up again. THEN i get a call from my doctor saying the bone scan I got came back positive for osteoporosis. That really knocked me for a loop after thinking the walking was doing me good. After seeing my new pm doctor I learned that the steroid injections could be the culprit.
Now here I am thinking the walking is doing me some good but now I have to watch because of weakened bone structure. Well it knocked me for a day and then I figure not much I can do about it until I get the medication recommended. Till then, I am just waiting for the weather to warm up a bit and continue my walking.
I unplugged my wheelchair and don't know if I can charge it up again BUT I really don't think I need it. I have been doing so good with the walking and then I get this call from the doctor that put me on guard. My doctor knows my history and my mental attitude. He knows all that I have gone through. He has been a good friend. I trust his judgment and so proud to show him that I am walking again in spite of the medical report recently. He knows and I know that will not stop me. Just can't go back to dancing again just yet. If I do a dip with my partner, I may not come back up again, so I will continue on my road and keep my goal of wading in the water during the summer. (by the way, I managed so really heavy steps the other day and although I felt it, it felt good to be able to climb the steps - a lot of them-) so life goes on and so do I.
Like I have a choice?
i think we are in the same boat madman----the one with all the holes in it!
The sharks are circling.
Waves are picking up big time!
And then you and i just take a break from it and Walk!
The Dream of Being in a Boat  
Fades away.
and Life goes on.
And that is our Choice!
Keep on keeping on and walking no matter what
even if it has to be on Water.
Ya know?
Good Post my Friend.

om
just one?
If I had sharks circling me, I would learn to walk on water...! It is either sink or swim and as a former sailor, I do not want my former reputation to be tarnished, so the shark would lose!
ok so one thing could be to Post and share! One thing----smile at anyone for no reason---or---wear a blindfold for several hours or?  One thing?  Doable.  
this goes perfectly with the idea of fun----which i am trying to bring to the couch---one---just one thing---what the heck.....
got a theme going here folks----join in.
new for today:  i am going on a two hour tour of art museums on you tube---focusing on impressionism . To pretend as best i can that i am really there!--some french roast coffee----croissant----a little whining about the americans!---how about you?
Impressions, I have quite a few. You tube would only be a distraction for me but the coffee, croissants and a lot of wining sounds good to me.
My "impression" is:  if you call it art------it is art. And you can "view" the art-----or Be the art.  Why not "Be" the art!
om
just for today?  Something New?
How about Posting something here group.                                                      What is up with you guys.?                                                                                    All "posted" out?                                                                                                    Let's have some energy.  
Now!  
Omhome has spoken!

om
curiouser and curiouser alice said.
Have no clue how that got jumbled?
"Jumbled"?  Weird word.
Google jumble?
Wow!
Just think of all the words that end in "umble".

Running out of topics folks.
Help me out here.

om
It's good to keep active when dealing with Osteoprosis. (spelling bad on that one)

My Husbands Doc told him that the best medicine for that is to keep active...So put that Wheel Chair away MadMan.....

Sign up for a triathalon. YIKES !!

You say you're going on an art tour on youtube focusing on impressionism.
That was three days ago. Did you enjoy the tour, om ?  What impressed
you most about the impressionistic period ? eve
Triathalon=
First event is best two out of three games of eight ball.
Second......texas hold-'em---winner take all.
Finally.......Save the Princess!     (mario)...

om
Yeah om, how was the tour??

I didn't know youtube had such an event?  I can be very gullable and sometimes will believe almost anything... Ya I know...

So, is this event a real thing?

:):):)
Last message was meant for om... sorry eve...
so....it is a self-guided tour. Start off at any art museum if you like and then follow the trail by cking the side-bars for other opportunities and museums.
Or whichever artist you like---wikipedia or you tube it ..Wiki often has wonderful links you can use to design your tour.  Be creative....try something new....follow the Yellow Brick Click Links wherever they lead each "play" session.  Listen to all the great composers-----listen to jacqueline duPre play cello----let your mind wander.....
    Yes. Self designed is the way to go. On the "tour" in life itself. Join in the Caravan.  

omjoy
prayers and thoughts to all but today let's pay special attention to cindee and mollyrae.  Just hold a healing "feelingness"--a ray of light----gentleness less-pain-ness thought..................for and to and with them.    
omlight
just for this saturday:  open that heart of compassion and send those HeartLove thoughts and "feels" out to our group members. Open! Heart! Love!

omlove
gonna be a zad day folks!  Here. Something different for u to try perhaps?

i am on a train ride thru india right now---you tube--full screen! Do you ever go on adventures on you tube? Explore the world......history....art....yoga luminaries and old movies with gurus fakirs etc. What is your favorite?
Mine is the zad historical stuff...the old stuff....olde music./...olde movies--series....
Guess i'm olde......well a zad bit older anyway.

omzad
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
ChitChatNine commented on ChitChatNine's status
Jul 15
specialmom commented on THIS NEW FORUM STINKS...
Jul 15
ChitChatNine commented on photo
Jul 15