278?1253665060
The Chronic Pain Couch User Group
knock knock?
About This Group:

This is a great site for anyone suffering from Chronic Pain or has a Family member or Friend who suffers. A place where you can tell your story, find others with similar conditions or pain, help someone in need, read up on the latest Chronic Pain treatments or simply sit for a while. Chronic Pain as we all know can be debilitating and relentless. It is not prejudice in any way, shape, or form. It can strike without warning and stay for life. The Chronic Pain Couch is a place designed for your comfort, and please note.. You don't have to suffer from chronic Pain to be a part of this community, we offer a variety of other topics as well. I truly hope that you will come and join us. And remember, there is never a need to worry whether or not your post has been read, a member or myself (Molly) are generally available to read and respond to all posts that come our way...... We are always here for you. Together We CAN Make A Difference in each others lives and how we manage day to day in coping with our relentless pain. Warmest regards, Mollyrae, founder of The Chronic Pain Couch.

Founded by Mollyrae on September 22, 2009
775 members

knock knock?

knock knock?
You are an angel..I just read your caring reports to cindee.
Wish I could spend more time..really! Helping like you do will send u to heaven for sure..
I love your info to her and Bless ubfor helping her so much..
I too will try to think of things she can usecforpain relief..
I know just knowing that people take time to send reports of love to her helps! Keep up the great work!
Blessings
thank you icannot------and i am sure cindee would love to hear "some reports of love" from you and from more of the members of our growing group. om
ok.........who's there?
breezytoo Xanax is a terrible drug wh... Comment
breezytoo commented on photo
breezytoo commented on breezytoo's status