278?1253665060
The Chronic Pain Couch User Group
renew and review
About This Group:

This is a great site for anyone suffering from Chronic Pain or has a Family member or Friend who suffers. A place where you can tell your story, find others with similar conditions or pain, help someone in need, read up on the latest Chronic Pain treatments or simply sit for a while. Chronic Pain as we all know can be debilitating and relentless. It is not prejudice in any way, shape, or form. It can strike without warning and stay for life. The Chronic Pain Couch is a place designed for your comfort, and please note.. You don't have to suffer from chronic Pain to be a part of this community, we offer a variety of other topics as well. I truly hope that you will come and join us. And remember, there is never a need to worry whether or not your post has been read, a member or myself (Molly) are generally available to read and respond to all posts that come our way...... We are always here for you. Together We CAN Make A Difference in each others lives and how we manage day to day in coping with our relentless pain. Warmest regards, Mollyrae, founder of The Chronic Pain Couch.

Founded by Mollyrae on September 22, 2009
780 members

renew and review

As a medical representative, we go to doctors and remind them our products. when I was novice, I asked my boss, that i have already our product with doctors about two months back. They already know about our product. My boss said, we need to remind them even if our product are golden nuggets. Reminder is a continual process. So bring HAKINI MUDRA boack on top so that member can recall this golden nugget and use it if they are convinced.
Sorry, I will have to learn how to bring the old thread on the top.we at least I need to learn and relearn and unlearn (wrong things) for going forward. To morrow I will try to bring Hakini Mudra on top. Anyone of us can do so....
Yes I learned and did bring Hakini on top. Congratulate me!
Hooray Dalubaba.....Thank you for bringing Hakina back on top......

M
Thank you for congratulating me for doing the marvelous job. Your search of six mudras is really good. It injects enthusiasm for further research.Thanks.
In the Medical News this morning Friday April 26

Clenching your right hand may help create a stronger memory of an event or action, and clenching your left hand may help you recall the memory later, according to a new study.

The research was conducted by a team of experts from Montclair State University, led by Ruth Propper, and was published in the journal PLOS ONE.

A previous study from UCLA demonstrated that stimulating key areas of the brain can improve memory.

The authors of the current report pointed out that "Unilateral hand clenching increases neuronal activity in the frontal lobe of the contralateral hemisphere. Such hand clenching is also associated with increased experiencing of a given hemisphere's 'mode of processing'."

__________

I was just wondering if there is a difference in Mudras done with right and left hands like this research done with fist clenching....I found this very interesting news this morning and it just confirms that if the clenching is so effective, that the Mudras even more effective in the deeper sense of spirituality and pain relief...

M
How did you find the above new. were they related to Mudra or it was coincidental.In the book on mudras, it is mentioned that each hand will affect contra-lateral hemisphere. It appears the ancient wisdom is a reality and not a figment of imagination. In mudre they do correlate with acupressure. I would call your find as serendipitous find. It gives a sense of confidence while reading through mudra literature.I thought you have posted 6 mudras. After rereading i found further 4 mudras.Photos of mudra are quite clear for understanding the finger positions.
Clenching is making a fist? or there is some other method?If it is making a fist, we have to keep thumb inside, surrounded by fingers.We will go further on this subject.
philnoir Finished third round of RFA... Comment
HappyMOT joined this group
Welcome them!
breezytoo commented on im tired