278?1253665060
The Chronic Pain Couch User Group
saying hi to our founder mollyrae?
About This Group:

This is a great site for anyone suffering from Chronic Pain or has a Family member or Friend who suffers. A place where you can read up on the latest information on chronic pain, tell your story, post any information you'd like to relay, or just come to simply sit for a while. Chronic Pain as we all know can be debilitating and relentless. It is not prejudice in any way, shape, or form. It can strike without warning and stay for life. The Chronic Pain Couch is a place designed for your comfort, and please note.. You don't have to suffer from chronic Pain to be a part of this community, we offer a variety of other topics as well. I truly hope that you will come and join us. And remember, there is never a need to worry whether or not your post is heard, we always hear and respond...... We are always here for you. Together We CAN Make A Difference in each others lives and how we manage to cope with our pain from day to day! Warmest regards, Mollyrae, founder of The Chronic Pain Couch.

Founded by Mollyrae on September 22, 2009
747 members

saying hi to our founder mollyrae?

hi everyone : mollyrae has come back home for a visit (and for more i hope)  and why don 't we all post in and say hello and thank her for supplying a "couch" that WOW seems to be starting to work again. OK? Post away folks.   om    yogadon
  Welcome back mollyrae, Hope you get a chance to come back more. When I saw that no one had replied I felt compeled to write and say thank you for doing so much for people here. I wish you the best in your life. Do not take it personally that no one responed, people are just wrapped up in themselves sometimes. Take care!
wow at least one person responded to my request!!!! thank you one with a heart!    and good message for molly not to take it personal---you know how it goes. And from the looks of it i think it's time for me to go.   om
Hi Molly, it's Cindee, I don't know if you remember me.  We missed you.  I hope you are better.  I have gone WAY downhill because of my back degeneration and some swelling thing all over my body and joints, they think some autoimmune, but nothing is helping.  

I'm not sure what happened but I did miss you.  I had a lot of *friends* from the days I originally joined and it's like everyone disappears.....I guess people get better and leave or worse and leave?  I'm trying to keep up here, but I can't type too much....maybe I will send you a message.  God bless!
hello hello are you still with us mollyrae????  omhome
i so appreciate that you two are always there for folks who look for help  from our group. and i am so disappointed that after all this time this is all the response there is to the one who began it.  I agree with aheart---don't take it personal ok molly.  
and Yes i know---and that is my point---November----two months---60 days or so---plenty of time to just post in and say hi there and why don't we all keep this excellent ball rollin' ---hey!  Yes Yes Yes why don't we just uh--keep uh--this uh ball arollin'--in harmony now.        om
Throwing the. Roll it over!
Well I'm in and hope to see some good activity.
nursegirl6572 commented on specialmom's status
specialmom commented on specialmom's status
specialmom Wishing all peace on Easte... Comment