278?1253665060
The Chronic Pain Couch User Group
where are you group?
About This Group:

This is a great site for anyone suffering from Chronic Pain or has a Family member or Friend who suffers. A place where you can tell your story, find others with similar conditions or pain, help someone in need, read up on the latest Chronic Pain treatments or simply sit for a while. Chronic Pain as we all know can be debilitating and relentless. It is not prejudice in any way, shape, or form. It can strike without warning and stay for life. The Chronic Pain Couch is a place designed for your comfort, and please note.. You don't have to suffer from chronic Pain to be a part of this community, we offer a variety of other topics as well. I truly hope that you will come and join us. And remember, there is never a need to worry whether or not your post has been read, a member or myself (Molly) are generally available to read and respond to all posts that come our way...... We are always here for you. Together We CAN Make A Difference in each others lives and how we manage day to day in coping with our relentless pain. Warmest regards, Mollyrae, founder of The Chronic Pain Couch.

Founded by Mollyrae on September 22, 2009
770 members

where are you group?

How are we gonna save this group you guys---it is dying before our very eyes due to what? This is the question---what to do to not let this happen to us (as it does to every other group i have seen!)   A concerned omhome.
I keep this couch posted but there are some areas I cannot respond to because I don't know how I can help. Some of these areas are out of my expertise and I don't want to give the wrong encouragement or information. Wish I could add more but I keep posted...
thanks madman for the post.  It looks to me like we have lost any forward momentum towards progress in our pain management using the newest science and the best practices.   We can succeed you guys---come on---fight---contribute---research (Big Thank You Dalubaba) practice.  Damn it!  Shake off the inertia. Move!     We can do it as a group---not in isolation--alone.   Whadda ya say?    Omhome
I will continue to share techniques, i come across with a hope that it may prove useful to somebody. It is true we cannot have evidence to prove a method effective. However, it is sure that the technique has helped somebody in the past, and that is why it came into being.
I may again remind about Hand postures or finger postures Five or six hand postures are popular which are used only for mediation.However there are many hand postures which are therapeutic. One can do it in a chair, lying in a cot,enjoying T.V. One can tie one's fingers with velchrome (sp?).they are as important as yoga postures. It can be used in number of diseases. there are plenty of web sites. Google Hand postures or Finger postures. .
I will continue posting this methods as and when I found them. I am sure, it will help people at least in future.
or look up   mudra    omhome
hello???     is any body-mind there?   hello?    anyone?
my god-----where is the "group"?
how many of us are there?   you know----there!  luv all my pain-partners  om
breezytoo How do you deal with tarter... Comment
1 min ago
nursegirl6572 Don't let people pull you i... Comment
Kermit the Hermit One good thing about music,... Comment