where are you group?
How are we gonna save this group you guys---it is dying before our very eyes due to what? This is the question---what to do to not let this happen to us (as it does to every other group i have seen!)   A concerned omhome.
I keep this couch posted but there are some areas I cannot respond to because I don't know how I can help. Some of these areas are out of my expertise and I don't want to give the wrong encouragement or information. Wish I could add more but I keep posted...
thanks madman for the post.  It looks to me like we have lost any forward momentum towards progress in our pain management using the newest science and the best practices.   We can succeed you guys---come on---fight---contribute---research (Big Thank You Dalubaba) practice.  Damn it!  Shake off the inertia. Move!     We can do it as a group---not in isolation--alone.   Whadda ya say?    Omhome
I will continue to share techniques, i come across with a hope that it may prove useful to somebody. It is true we cannot have evidence to prove a method effective. However, it is sure that the technique has helped somebody in the past, and that is why it came into being.
I may again remind about Hand postures or finger postures Five or six hand postures are popular which are used only for mediation.However there are many hand postures which are therapeutic. One can do it in a chair, lying in a cot,enjoying T.V. One can tie one's fingers with velchrome (sp?).they are as important as yoga postures. It can be used in number of diseases. there are plenty of web sites. Google Hand postures or Finger postures. .
I will continue posting this methods as and when I found them. I am sure, it will help people at least in future.
or look up   mudra    omhome
hello???     is any body-mind there?   hello?    anyone?
my god-----where is the "group"?
how many of us are there?   you know----there!  luv all my pain-partners  om
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Joshno1 commented on HIV: THE FACTS
Sep 19
ClareLG commented on Croup - I thought adu...
Sep 16
ChitChatNine commented on photo
Sep 13