The Teen Lounge User Group
problem!!
About This Group:

This group is for Teens with problems, questions and worries about their life and everything that goes with it. Join teens and lets begin!!!

Founded by Ebony101 on February 24, 2011
21 members

problem!!

ok when i was in 6th grade i got a girl friend pretty as can be well about a mounth later she dumped me, i went in to a depression then another girl that was a freind to me since kindergarden asked me out and i was stupid enough to say yes. well we dated, broke up, got back together 5 times in one year finialy i had enough and i told her off and now i am still in a depression and she hates me what should i do considering i am now in 9th grade?
1 Comment
Sorry for the late answer by the way.
First off, being young is hard and dating is alot harder in our young years. Starting to date in the 6th grade was young but it was your decision. Thats fine.
Secondly, are you having treatment for your depression? Help is always around and is always needed as you cant do this alone.
And thirdly, you should lay off the dating for a while so you can concentrate on getting your life back and getting rid of your depression. I have depression and I have found ways to heal it but it will never be completely gone for me.
But overall, stop dating until your sure your ready again, get some help with your depression and everyone dates and breaks up.
sugarpie25 is... not sleeping. Comment
Apr 09
sugarpie25 added the Mood Tracker
Apr 08
sugarpie25 added the Sleep Tracker
Apr 08