1178?1333031006
The Writer's Circle User Group
Introduction
About This Group:

The writers circle is designed for persons with a passion for writing and is willing to share their work and feedback with others. This group caters to all Medhelp users who feel a need to break away from the heavy and lose themselves into something beautiful. Follow me.

Founded by Kayannaboo on March 29, 2012
8 members

Introduction

My name is Anneka, everyone calls me Anna or Neka. I am 20 years old and I live in Kingston Jamaica. I have a beautiful daughter, her name is Katerina but we all call her Kat, she is 10mths old. I am very proud of her, she's like my reward for some really tough years, I will do or be anything for her. I am currently attending Teachers' College in the hopes of getting my degree in Primary education.

I enjoy writing works of fiction or drama, reading works of fiction or drama and being a friend. I enjoy a good party and going to the movies. I dislike all physical activities, I. DO. NOT. RUN. EVER. I will fall!
Hi!  I'm specialmom or Kay for real.  I've been on med help for a while now and have made many great friends here.  I find it rewarding to read what someone is experiencing in their life and try to help them.  For many years, I had a career that involved dealing with people and various issues that they had.  It was wonderful at times and emotional at others.  I had always wanted children and wasn't sure if or when that would ever happen for me.  I met my husband, fell in love and married.  After some effort (:>) ), I found out I was pregnant with my first child.  Then with no effort at all it seemed, I found out I was pregnant with my second when my first was only 7 months old.  So, I have two boys that bring me more joy than I can express with mere words.  They are now 8 and 7 which makes me happy and breaks my heart.  They are growing up too fast.  My oldest one has a developmental delay which has been an interesting journey to say the least.  But well worth it.  I gave up my career to stay at home.  

I write in my spare time . . .  of which I don't have a lot of.  But I enjoy it and always have.  Even in elementary school, I wrote poetry, short stories and plays.  I like to write all kinds of things and find the usage of words to be an art form.  

I do run. . . but I'm usually chasing a child or our dog who has made a mad dash for it.  Therefore, I'm usually not smiling when I'm running.  
My name is Rhea, I have been on medhelp since 2009.  I have one cat named Stardust.  I spend my free time watching sports with my husband, spending time with my niece, Emma, researching and learning about Autism, Endometriosis, Epilepsy, among other things.  
I have been writing off and on since I was a child.  
My name is Rachel. My sister is Rhea (above). I have been a poster on medhelp since 2009. I have a 5 year old daughter named Emma. She is autistic, but perfect nonetheless! I spent my time working, going to therapy (for Emma) and watching tv with my husband. I used to write cute short stories when I was child, but I don't think I have any left!
ChitChatNine made cookies last night! Comment
Dec 01
Ebola - Inside are two great resour...
Oct 27 by ChitChatNine
teddybears4ever2 I love to workout Comment
Oct 19