1178?1333031006
The Writer's Circle User Group
strong points in writing
About This Group:

The writers circle is designed for persons with a passion for writing and is willing to share their work and feedback with others. This group caters to all Medhelp users who feel a need to break away from the heavy and lose themselves into something beautiful. Follow me.

Founded by Kayannaboo on March 29, 2012
8 members

strong points in writing

Hm.  Well, I think for me, it is something I just enjoy doing all the way around.  I can feel the magic of putting words together and it is fun for me.  No matter whattype of thing is written.  

I have some fiction works that I've been writing.  But I find that my two areas that 'take off' are when I write something serious and a bit heart breaking----------  perhaps because I have felt broken hearted and the emotion of my own heartbreak seeps into the writing????  and the other area is writing things that are tongue in cheek/funny.  

What are your areas??
1 Comment
I write mainly fiction because life is so hard and I prefer to step into something a bit out of the world if you get what I mean. I also like to write encouraging pieces based on my own pain and trials in life and how we can better protect ourselves from it. I have actually never tried to write like a comical piece but I look forward to trying.

I am fond of the expository pieces as well, you know abortion, teenaged pregnancy, abuse etc etc. I think these issues worth addressing as they are major problems affecting our society.

Anna
ChitChatNine thinking about Thanksgiving Comment
Nov 21
Ebola - Inside are two great resour...
Oct 27 by ChitChatNine
teddybears4ever2 I love to workout Comment
Oct 19