strong points in writing
Hm.  Well, I think for me, it is something I just enjoy doing all the way around.  I can feel the magic of putting words together and it is fun for me.  No matter whattype of thing is written.  

I have some fiction works that I've been writing.  But I find that my two areas that 'take off' are when I write something serious and a bit heart breaking----------  perhaps because I have felt broken hearted and the emotion of my own heartbreak seeps into the writing????  and the other area is writing things that are tongue in cheek/funny.  

What are your areas??
I write mainly fiction because life is so hard and I prefer to step into something a bit out of the world if you get what I mean. I also like to write encouraging pieces based on my own pain and trials in life and how we can better protect ourselves from it. I have actually never tried to write like a comical piece but I look forward to trying.

I am fond of the expository pieces as well, you know abortion, teenaged pregnancy, abuse etc etc. I think these issues worth addressing as they are major problems affecting our society.

Anna
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
ChitChatNine commented on ChitChatNine's status
Jul 15
ChitChatNine commented on photo
Jul 15
ChitChatNine commented on My Crystal Ball Theor...
Jul 12