My Story
I have been suffering from periodic severe thigh pain for a number of years with no diagnosis.  The pain is on the inner thigh just above the knee (VMO area??) and at times, like now, is in a state of constant stabbing pain.  The pain is mostly manageable with a large number of tramadol (50 mg - 10+ per day).  The pain will then flare up to severe when all I can do is hold my leg, wait for it to pass and try not to cry out, especially when at work.  

There is no difference to the pain whether I am resting or using my leg (walking, swimming etc.).  I am no stranger to pain as have injured myself a number of times over the years but the stabbing pain in my thigh, when at its worst, is the worst I have ever felt.

I have been to a number of doctors over the years and none of them know what causes it or why..  Its really nice to know I am not alone with this..
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
darrowsmith is doing ok today Comment
01/13
darrowsmith created this group
Join them!
01/13