Thyroid Cancer / Nodules & Hyperthyroidism Expert Forum
Graves rash
About This Forum:

Questions in the Thyroid forum are answered by Mark Lupo, MD. Topics covered include Goiter, Graves Disease, Hyperthyroid, Parathyroid/Calcium Problems, Thyroid Cancer, Thyroid Nodules/Cysts, Thyroiditis, Thyroid & Pregnancy, Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH), Thyroid Tests, and Thyroid Surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Graves rash

Doctor,

Several years ago I had a biopsy on a rash on my legs  I was told that it was Graves rash and that I only had the rash and that a person could have just the rash and not Graves disease.  Is this correct?  My rash has returned after approximately 10 years and I am concerned as I have other health problems.  i.e. type 2 diabetes, low platlets, low B12 (receiving injections).  This rash is on both legs (shins) this time.