Thyroid Cancer / Nodules & Hyperthyroidism Expert Forum
Help! Scared and dont know what to do?

Questions in the Thyroid forum are answered by Mark Lupo, MD. Topics covered include Goiter, Graves Disease, Hyperthyroid, Parathyroid/Calcium Problems, Thyroid Cancer, Thyroid Nodules/Cysts, Thyroiditis, Thyroid & Pregnancy, Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH), Thyroid Tests, and Thyroid Surgery.

Help! Scared and dont know what to do?
Me and my boyfriend have been together for 6 months. Well i decided to give him oral. I only did it for about a minute.and after that my throat got really sore and swollen.my neck hurt and my glands were swollen. Its been about 5 days and now i have a small cluster of about 3 or 4 red bumps on the roof of my mouth and my throat still hurts. Did he give me an STD?
You may want to post this in a different section, this is not related to thyroid..
That wasnt suppose to go in this forum!! This has nothing to do with thyroids
Just a little TMI....go talk to your throat doctor or find a throat forum..type throat in the search box..I am sure they would love to hear your story