High Synthroid
My question is related to yours in a way. I am currently on 600mcg of Synthroid and recently i have been put on Predinizone ( oral) for Uveitis. I have been flying as I put it. Insomnia, Tremors, repeating thoughts, depression.  

They are now considering that I may have low adrynal function. Is this Chicken or Egg? I tested negative for Addison's prior to my Thyca surgery and now they are going back and looking again. Is ACTH a lagging indicator that shows up only after the hypothyroid (haimoto's sp?)starts?

The thyroid and adrenal status are likley unrelated in your case and the prednisone is steroid, so I am not sure why they think you are low adrenal -- there is a withdrawal potential when one comes off prednisone which makes for secondary adrenal insufficiency -- talk to your doc to get more info on your specific situation.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.