Hyperparathyroidism
I was told I have hyperparathyroidism, that's when your vitamin d level is low and your calcium levels can be low or elevated. My calcium level is normal. I read you can have a tumor. My Endrocrinologist without even testing for a tumor, just said take the vitamin d there is nothing wrong with you. Does anybody have this and have symptoms of anxiety. This has been going on for over a year now with dizziness when walking. Can anybody help PLEASE!
Usually the calcium is high w/ primary hyperparathyroidism (caused by a tumor).  So if your calcium is "normal" and PTH is high and vit D low - most commonly the PTH is high due to the low vit D --- aka secondary hyperparathyroidism.  But if Ca is high-normal (10 or above usually) then early primary hyperparathyroidism is possible.
If I took my calcium that morning it would have been elevated. What a lot of BULL CRAP!  My calcium was 9.9, it's fine that I suffer a torchured and cruel life as life passes me by, because nobody knows what's wrong with me!