Is is primary hyperparathyroidism
I was diagnosed with bilateral kidney stones during an ultrasound. Stones are of a calcium variety.

Subsequent tests reveal
PTH - 138
Serum Ca - 9.3
Urine Calcium 24 hr - 124.8
Vital D 25 (OH) - 10

Please advice if this is primary or secondary hyperparathyroidism or if I need further lab tests to complete the diagnosis.
The calcium is very normal, the D is quite low and the 24h U calcium is normal.  Hard to know if this is primary or secondary, but the kidney stones are concerning.  Sometimes we give some vitamin D replacment (1000IU-2000IU/day) and follow the levels closely to sort this out.  Or repeating the PTH/Ca levels every few months for a while to see if a trend or diagnosis becomes more apparent.  I have seen several cases like this that end up being primary hyperpara, but would need to see more data over time to make this conclusion.
As backgroung info, I am a 35 yr old female with no known family history of kidney stones.