Is this a symptom of hyperthyroidism?
Every night for the past week, I have woken up at night or in the morning feeling like I'm burning up! I keep thinking I have a high fever, but my temperature is normal. I'm not really sure what to think. I wouldn't call it a "drenching night sweat" associated with cancer or infection. I'm not really sweating, except maybe a little on the back of my neck. And it can't be menopause because I am only 32. Does this sound like heat sensitivity due a thyroid problem?

I plan on going in for a doctor's appointment, but I don't have insurance for another month or so. I was wondering if this sounded like something serious that can't wait? Any input is greatly appreciated!
This could have many causes - you've mentioned the major ones and thyroid levels should be tested as part of a check-up into this symptom. Cannot advise whether it is urgent or not as we don't know why it's occurring.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.