Need additional help
My ultrasound results were:The thyroid is diffusely heterogeneous in echotexture with the right thyroid lobe measuring 4.4 cm in length x 1.5 cm AP x 1.3 cm in width and the left thyroid lobe measuring 4.6 x 1.5 x 1.6 cm respectively.  No focalFocal neurological deficits lesions are identified.  The isthmus is mildly thickened and measures 3 mm AP.  The thyroid gland is mildly hyperemic.

Tsh was .38 then three weeks later it was 4.45.  (Normals .34-4.82)  This is all while on levothyroxine.  Thyroperoxidase Ab was 33(H)  (Normals showed 0-20)
I have about every problem you can get from a thyroid but no doctor will do anything else, just the 50 mcg levo.  Any help PLEASE
This is Hashimoto's with typical ultrasound changes.  Would adjust the levothyroxine to keep TSH in the 0.5-2.5 range.