Sorry if this is an odd question..
I was wondering if any of u suffer from dental flourosis(discoloration of the teeth usually due to fluoridation of the drinking water)? I lived in chicago until i was 6, and theyheavily fluoridate their water..my mom told me back then(i was born in '86), that they added fluoride to the baby food. Now i have overactive thyroid(Graves disease i am told) & i keep coming across articles on the toxic effects of fluoride on thyroid and adrenal function. Anyone know anything about this topic?
Fluoride can compete with iodine transport, but this is rarely clinically significant in patients w/ Graves.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.