Thyroid Cancer / Nodules & Hyperthyroidism Expert Forum
Synthroid dosage question
About This Forum:

Questions in the Thyroid forum are answered by Mark Lupo, MD. Topics covered include Goiter, Graves Disease, Hyperthyroid, Parathyroid/Calcium Problems, Thyroid Cancer, Thyroid Nodules/Cysts, Thyroiditis, Thyroid & Pregnancy, Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH), Thyroid Tests, and Thyroid Surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Synthroid dosage question

I was wondering what the highest dose of Synthroid an Endo will give you before he decides your thyroid isn't working anymore? Is it better to keep a dead thyroid or have a TT? If your levels are not going down while on 160 mcg of Synthroid, what would the next dosage amount be? Thank you for answering my questions, I know I'm being a pain everyone, but this is taking over my life as much as I try to not let it. I'm just sooooo tired of not being able to live even a half way normal life. Again, Thank you.