Thyroglobulin
I was diagnosed with papillary thyroid carcinoma in 2007. I had a totally thyroidectomy with bilateral neck dissection. I have had 2 doses of radioactive iodine and was told that I had microscopic disease because my TG was 12.7. I just recently had my TG tested again and it is now 96.

96 seems extremely high. Am I correct?
Yes, 96 is high - especially if it was 12 in the past few years. Would repeat to confirm if this is not consistent w/ prior testing.  Then repeat neck ultrasound and likely do CT of the chest.  After such extensive prior treatment, you may want to consider a trip to a thyroid cancer center for evaluation and management recommendations as you don't want to have more surgery and/or radiation unless clearly needed, and then you want the experts to do it.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.