Thyroid Labs
I recently had a work up for a life insurance policy and a few results came back as being high.  Being that I am only 32 I wanted to check into these issues further.  They did not run a thyroid panel but after realizing some of the results may be a direct correlation to thyroid issues, I realized that I had previously had thyroid labs run by my primary.  I assumed they were normal as I never heard anything otherwise from the physician.  I called and the results were as follows: TSH 0.97, T3 354 and T4 1.0.  

Would these values be of any concern?  The reason they were originally checked was per my request due to increased fatigue/lethargy but the physician seemed to think an antidepressant would resolved this.  It hasnt.
These are normal for most reference laboratory ranges