Thyroid Cancer / Nodules & Hyperthyroidism Expert Forum
Very low TSH result

Questions in the Thyroid forum are answered by Mark Lupo, MD. Topics covered include Goiter, Graves Disease, Hyperthyroid, Parathyroid/Calcium Problems, Thyroid Cancer, Thyroid Nodules/Cysts, Thyroiditis, Thyroid & Pregnancy, Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH), Thyroid Tests, and Thyroid Surgery.

Very low TSH result
The results of my thyroid test are:

Free T3 2.87
Free T4 1.59
ultrasensitive TSH B 0.08

The TSH is very low, isn't it?
I am having joint pain and fatigue...

I have been taking Eutirox 125 mg. I was diagnosed with Hypothyroidism about 14 years ago.

I will appreciatte your comments. Best regards,
The dose appears to high - would consider discussing  a dose decrease w/ your doctor.
One of two things, you have hashimotos thyroiditis, or you acquired  the antibodies for graves/hyper along the way. Since you were diagnosed with hypothyroid its most likely you're going through a hyper phase, which is common in HT as ones body attacks thyroid cells/tissue and they end up spilling hormone causing one to go hyper. Sorry, that's the best way I can explain it. You need to request a  TPO TSI and ATG antibody test to determine if this is autoimmune related.
Or.... It could be the medication( is that a thyroid med you listed) and the dose may be too high.