flu like symptoms
I have flu like symptoms about every 6 weeks, I never run fever but I feel hot. This time I have pain in my neck on the left side, also with these symptoms I have an earache in my left ear, as well as a toothache on the same side. Could it be allergies, sinuses? I usually take over the counter medications and it goes away in a couple of days..Any information will be appreciated....
Sounds more like allergies and sinus than it does thyroid. Actually, I have those symptoms right now.  Earache, teeth hurt,pains down the left side of my neck. I even get eye pain.  And I'm in the midst of allergy/sinus season.  I'm not a doc. You should have it checked at least cause thyroid does cause bad neck pain;  I know it did with me before I had my thyroid removed.  I'm not a Doctor but  ears,nose, throat specialist are usually pretty knowledgeable on thyroid too, being in the same general area.  Might behoove you to make an appointment with someone.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.