high calcium (slight 10.8/10.9)
I have had 2 tests for calcium and both have been high. pth and Vit D are normal. I have feet cramps, ankle cramps- feels like ligaments pulling. What is wrong?
People should not have calcium levels like this.
The "normal" parathyroid level is "inappropriately" normal in the face of the high Calcium.
This is primary hyperparathyroidism and the cure is surgery.  
Calcium ok at recent test. Symptoms I have are crampy, tight feeling in feet & ankles, slight stiff wrists, knees have a swelling sensation., some odd pains in shoulder.Also tingling feet esp left foot- taking neurotin which helps.
Have RA- only taking Metho 15mg-was on humira- dr thought this may be causing tingling- been off it for 2.5 mos.Is this still RA or some other disease. Need to be on my feet to work, travel, mom etc. Thanks, mcc12