Thyroid Cancer / Nodules & Hyperthyroidism Expert Forum
normal range of tpo

Questions in the Thyroid forum are answered by Mark Lupo, MD. Topics covered include Goiter, Graves Disease, Hyperthyroid, Parathyroid/Calcium Problems, Thyroid Cancer, Thyroid Nodules/Cysts, Thyroiditis, Thyroid & Pregnancy, Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH), Thyroid Tests, and Thyroid Surgery.

normal range of tpo

my TPO level is 282.3, T3level 1.26, T4 9.64, TSH 0.440.
what is normal range of tpo and give seggesion for tratment for this condition.
The thyroid levels appear normal but the TPO suggests an autoimmune thyroid problem.  At this point no treatment is indicated based on what you posted.  There is an increased risk for thyroid dysfunction (more likely hypo (hashi) but also hyper (graves)) and also an increased risk for goiter potentially.  Would monitor only at perhaps 6 month intervals.
I m 27 year old female, having weight 66 kg. In 21st feb. my T3 level 1.11, T4 6.60, TSH 7.52, and doctor suggest that take thyroxine 50 mcg once a day.After that on 5th april my T3 level was 1.67, T4 level 8.10, TSH 0.87. doctor decrease the dose of thyroxine one half(25mcg).In march my M.Cycle was delay for one week.After one and half month  continous thyroxine was taken by me and on 19th jun. my T3 level 1.45, T4 9.30, TSH 0.08.  In may my periods was not proper, there flow was very low allmost 10-15%.after that i m not taking medicine for 6 days and again test was done, and in the month of jun they continuous for 15 days(1st 5 days continuous and then occasioally and then i m taking ethamsylate and one another coagulent for 7 days) at this time my T3 level 1.26,T4 9.64,TSH 0.440, TPO 282.3. now i am not taking medicine. plz suggest that what i m doing. what is resion behind my irregular periods and suggest me treatment and diet for my condition.
MY TPO October last year after diagnosis of Graves and Hyper was :
ANTI-THYROID PEROXIDASE 297 <35 (under 35 being the ref range of normal.)
Though different countries have different ref ranges. I am in Australia.

I had severe hyperthyroidism which was managed by Carbimazole and PTU for a period of 10 months when it was then found to be 'uncontrollable'.
I had RAI just over 3 weeks ago when I became allergic to all ATDS.
Hope that is of some help to you.