over the counter
If i wanted to try some of the over the counter meds. for the Hypothyroid problems what should I be looking for in the ingrediants/amounts.  I have done the spit test for Harmones and have all the symptoms of Meno.  Tried the rub on version and nothing is working.  I was small (tiny) until 30.  I am now only 45 and it seems as though nothing works to keep my weight and energy levels consistant.  

One of the sites that I visited said that a temp taken under the armpit below 97.6 was a sign of low thyroid.  My temp is seldom ever above this unless I am sick.

L
There is no OTC treatment for hypothyroidism.  I do not typically use saliva tests or body temp for the diagnosis or management of thyroid disorders.  Blood testing is the gold standard.