Thyroid Cancer / Nodules & Hyperthyroidism Expert Forum
swelling/left side of neck

Questions in the Thyroid forum are answered by Mark Lupo, MD. Topics covered include Goiter, Graves Disease, Hyperthyroid, Parathyroid/Calcium Problems, Thyroid Cancer, Thyroid Nodules/Cysts, Thyroiditis, Thyroid & Pregnancy, Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH), Thyroid Tests, and Thyroid Surgery.

swelling/left side of neck

I have a swelling in the left side of neck just above the clavicle bone.Swelling gets large,then recedes to almost a cavity at times.Right foot,where big toe joint,swells and is painful.UT on neck,[I was told looked good],other tests [a multitude]revealed nothing to the cause of the swelling in neck.I do have a lack of the energy and want to,that I'm familiar with.Got any ideas from this desciption of ailments?
I listed this under Thyroid Treatment Just because the thyroid is in the area of the swelling on my neck-I'm just guessing.
1 Comment
I have the same is it gone I have had it for 2 weeks am on armour  30 mg considering stopping it like I did the synthroid I am only a little hypothyroid.    Tell me what has happened since your posting
A related discussion, Swelling on the left side of the neck was started.
A related discussion, hypothyroidism and clavical swelling was started.