Aa
A
A
Close
1277632 tn?1327598315
Cancer Thyroid/Throat Symptoms. Please Help
Hi all. I have a question regarding throat or Thyroid cancer. I am a 28 year old male (half white/half Asian) I have been smoking for 8 years, 1 pack a day. For the last 3 weeks, I have had what i would describe as an uncomfortable sensation along my left side on my neck.

It's not a sore throat, but it feels like muscle pain along the main muscle running from my ears, down to my collar bone. The pain is not sharp, but its uncomfortable. I thought it might be caused by my sleeping position, but I am scared it might be a symptom of Throat cancer. If I do have it, what is the prognosis, and should I go see a doctor? (Dumb question, I have an appointment next week)

The pain as mention is not really pain, but an uncomfortable feeling its been there since 3 weeks. Its the worse when I wake up in the mornings. It is only on my left side however. My lymph nodes do not appear to be swollen, and I wonder if its muscle related or might be related to a symptom of throat cancer. I cough from time to time, and oh yeah, it does feel uncomfortable when I swallow at times. The uncomfortable feeling is not just on a precise location, it seems to vary in location on my left side neck during different times of the day. I appreciate all the possible feedback guys

Thanks.

Jonathan
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Was just wondering how your doctor appt. went and what they determined to be your problem?  Sure hope all went well......GOOD LUCK
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Thyroid Cancer Community Resources