I had my FNAB done today!
I think I was poked about 10 times!  The first four were the numbing meds, that hurt!  Then atleast 5 or so for tissue samples.  The lab confirmed that they got enough to biopsy so that's good.  I'm a bit sore and took some meds, hoping it doesn't get worse later.  Get my results next Friday.  Praying they got the right tissue to look at!  My nodule is big, 3.3cm, and there's only one.  
Good luck with that...Glad they got enough to sample. Take a couple of ibuprophin so when the meds wear off you won't feel too much pain.
The pain subsided after a day or so but I have been left with a horrible cold that I am sure I picked up in the hospital and I've had an allergic reaction to something they used.  It was either the numbing meds, the betadine wash or the tape used to secure a gauze pad after the procedure.  I really think it was the betadine though, I have an itchy rash all over the area they cleansed.  I might have to call my dr. tomorrow.  I have an appt. with the endo to get my results Friday!
How did your appt go with your Endo?